- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika Padukone and Sidharth Malhotra have been stealing hearts ever since they entered the industry. Both the actors have shown their mettle in numerous projects and have a huge fan following.
Sidharth started his career with 'Student of the Year', which was a huge success after which he starred in another blockbuster movie 'Ek Villain'. His work in 'Kapoor & Sons' was also appreciated a lot, as were all his other projects. He has never refrained from trying out different genres of movies and has earned accolades for his acting skills from people all over the world. He has been recently named as Man of the Year by GQ - a leading lifestyle magazine.
Deepika Padukone's story is not unknown. She started her career as a model and then starred in her first film 'Om Shanti Om'. She has worked not just in Bollywood but in Hollywood as well. She has earned numerous awards and has done a lot of work for different charities. She has spoken extensively on issues like feminism and even shared her personal experience of battling with depression. So, in addition to being gorgeous she also has a heart of gold.
Imagine what would happen when they team up? The result would, no doubt, be amazing.
The good news is that Deepika and Sidharth have indeed come together for a project. They are the brand ambassadors for the new OPPO F5 phone. The F5 has brought a revolutionary technology in the field of selfies - Artificial Technology. With the new AI technology, the F5 will be able to use facial recognition points to capture selfies that show the real you. Such technology has been brought to mobile phones for the first time and has established OPPO's place as the camera phones' leader.
The OPPO F5 was launched on Nov 2nd and will be available for sale this same month. And the ardent fans can catch a glimpse of Sidharth on the first sale opening of F5 in Mumbai on Nov 5th.
While the rest can catch Sidharth and Deepika in the TV Commercial for the new OPPO F5 here.