- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi Second Day Collection: Film Picks Up Business, Mints Rs. 4.03 Crores!
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: Live Audience Update On The Sonakshi Sinha Starrer
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Movie Review: What's In A Name? Some Goofball Fun!
- Diana Penty On The Gap Between Cocktail & Happy Bhag Jayegi: I Didn't Have Anyone To Guide Me
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Trailer: Sonakshi Sinha- Diana Penty Bring Double Fun In This Laugh Riot!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
It's confirmed! Diana Penty, who portrayed the lead role in last year's release, 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' has signed a new film and this time she will be sharing screen space with Farhan Akhtar for the first ime.
The movie produced by Nikhil Advani marks the directorial debut of Ranjit Tiwari.
On why Diana was the right choice for the role, producer Nikhil Advani said, "Diana is a talented and versatile actress and is known for her interesting choice of roles and films. She brings with her an element of quiet strength that lends itself well to the character we want her to portray."
Diana further added, "I've always wanted to be part of stories that I feel strongly about and Lucknow Central is one such story. I instantly took to it when Nikhil Advani told me about it. Playing a character that holds her own in a film that has some of the finest actors from our industry, makes it even more special for me."
Lucknow Central follows the story of a few jail inmates who rekindle their love for music and form a band in prison with the help of an NGO worker, played by Diana.
Earlier, Kriti Sanon was the first choice to play a NGO worker, but the actress later opted out of the film citing date issues. Later, Saiyami Kher too was approached for the film. But it looks like things didn't work out and the role finally landed in Diana's lap.