- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
Like they say, friendships don't last long in Bollywood. Karan Johar and Kajol who were once upon a time best friends in the tinsel town seem to be an example of this situation. Ever since Karan Johar made his fallout with Kajol official, it has become a hot topic of discussion everywhere.
Things have taken an ugly turn and now while talking to a leading daily, Kajol indirectly took a dig at Karan Johar when asked about her version of story.
Read on to know what she had to say...
The Best Thing For Me To Do Is To Stay Silent
"I think that the best thing for me to do right now, as far as this entire topic (the fallout with Karan Johar) is concerned, is to stay silent. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. When and if I choose to give my opinion on this particular topic, I will make sure the world hears of it."
Fake Honesty Sells Books, Movies, Ratings
"I think there's a lot of fake honesty going around as well. I really do. There are a lot of people going around and saying, ‘You know I'm being honest' and actually, it's just for selling books, or movies and ratings. I don't know, there are a lot of reasons for faking in front of the camera. Or in front of the public, for that matter. I think honesty has been abused over time and space."
On Mending Her Estranged Friendship
"I think relationships are like that. Relationships are about working things out. So I do believe that if they are worth it, two people will make the effort to work through it."
A Throwback To What Led To The Fall-Out Between Karan Johar And Kajol
While it was a known fact that Karan Johar and Ajay Devgn weren't on good terms, things fell apart when KJo made his fall-out with his bestie Kajol official in his autobiography, 'The Unsuitable Boy'. He had written, "I wouldn't like to give a piece of myself to her (Kajol) at all because she's killed every bit of emotion I had for her for twenty-five years. I don't think she deserves me. I feel nothing for her anymore."
Later in an explosive interview with News 18, KJo revealed some shocking details and said, "He (Ajay) called me and shouted at me and said some really nasty things because he heard at a party that I'd said some things about his wife. I just felt that hearsay cannot be the reason for anyone to pick up the phone and say unsavoury things to anyone else. You have to give me the chance to defend myself."
He went on to add, "He(Ajay) put out a statement saying there should be an investigation and she retweeted it saying ‘SHOCKING'. And that was it. I felt she should've not allowed her husband to say such things about me & even if he had, she shouldn't have endorsed and thirdly she should've picked up the phone and called me and said sorry for that entire situation. I'd like to say & I stand by it is that this is not a phase, a feeling that will change. No matter what, she's out of my life."
Well, we seriously hope that the two let bygones be bygones and get back together soon! What do you guys have to say?