- Kareena Kapoor Khan Doesn't Regret Rejecting So Many Good Films!
- Kareena-Sonam's Veere Di Wedding Copied From Sex And The City? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- EXCLUSIVE! I Thought A Star Like Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Throw Whims & Fancies: Sumeet Vyas
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- Is Sonam Kapoor Getting Married? Actress Opens Up At Veere Di Wedding Trailer Launch Event!
- Kathua Rape Case: Twitterati Spit Fire On Sonam Kapoor For Her Communal Take; Kareena On Target Too
- Kareena Kapoor Khan WARNS Akshay Kumar & It Has Got To Do Something With Her Son Taimur!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Starring In Shahrukh Khan's Salute Is Just A Rumour?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan TROLLED & BODY-SHAMED For Her New Picture; Gets Asked To Start Eating!
Well, we all know that Kareena Kapoor Khan is a doting mummy. In fact, in one of her recent interviews, Bebo had mentioned how she doesn't want to stay away from her little bundle of joy, Taimur Ali Khan even for a minute.
After rocking her pregnancy phase like a boss, Kareena is now making the most of her motherhood. Recently, she had conducted a Facebook Live with her dietician Rujuta Divekar, where she spoke about her Taimur, husband Saif and how her life has changed.
Meanwhile, there are reports about Bebo having no plans to embrace motherhood for the second time. Scroll down to read more...
Bebo Has No Plans To Have A Second Child
As per an IB Times report, Bebo at a recently held book launch on pregnancy, hinted that she would not try for a second kid.
Why Should I Go Through It Once Again?
The report further quoted her as saying, "With everyone's help my pregnancy has just flown by. Now I think, why should I go through it once again."
How Taimur Has Changed Her Life
On being asked about how the birth of Taimur changed her life during a FB live session, Bebo revealed, "I have started going to bed early. Nowadays, I wake up very early so that I can be with Taimur. I think I get to spend time with Taimur during the morning."
It's About Three Of Us
She further added, "Of course. That shift is natural. Earlier, it was just about me and Saif. But now, it's about three of us. But we are not feeling anything different. Because we looked forward to it. We wanted a family."
Kareena On Making Taimur Eat Ghee
Bebo also revealed as to how she will start making Taimur eat ghee now. She said, "Taimur is also going to start having ghee now. It's a good time for him to start eating ghee."
Saif Is Cooking A Lot Of Pasta These Days
Talking about hubby Saif's interest in cooking, Kareena quipped, " "Saif is cooking a lot these days. He has also been preparing for his role in Chef. So he is cooking pasta and is eating all of that."
Taimur Is A Hit With The Papparazzi
Recently while talking to Mumbai Mirror Bebo had said, "He gets clicked wherever he goes, even when I'm not with him and all those popping flashbulbs make him blink."
Kareena Has Plans To Write A Book On Motherhood
In the same interview, Kareena had revealed that there's also a book in the offing, which will document her journey as a mother and actress.
Taimur Is The Most Amazing And Cutest Child
A PTI report quoted Bebo as saying, "The culture today has changed, anywhere you go you're getting photographed. Taimur is as normal as anybody else, so why should he be treated otherwise?. It's absolutely okay, it's his journey, his life. And apart from that I think he is probably the most amazing and cutest child."
On the professional front, Kareena will next be seen in Veerey Di Wedding which also stars Sonam Kapoor.