- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Mental Hai Kya! Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Never Offered This Kangana Ranaut Film
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- VIRAL! Cousins Taimur Ali Khan & Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Just Made Our Day With Their Cutest Picture Ever
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
- Kareena Kapoor Khan On Being Considered As A Contemporary Than A Senior By Alia & Sonam
- I Only Adore Taimur Ali Khan As A Fashion Icon, No One Else: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- TOO POSSESSIVE? Kareena Kapoor Khan CRIES Every Time Saif Leaves; Even If It's For A Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Never Takes Success And Failure Seriously; Here's Why!
- Can't Wait To Be Back To Runway: Kareena Kapoor Khan On Her Return To LFW
- A HAPPY FAMILY! This Click Of Taimur Ali Khan With Parents Saif- Kareena Will Brighten Your Day
- DON'T BE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE! Saif Ali Khan Has Some Advice For Daughter Sara Ali Khan
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
Well, we all know that Kareena Kapoor Khan is a doting mummy. In fact, in one of her recent interviews, Bebo had mentioned how she doesn't want to stay away from her little bundle of joy, Taimur Ali Khan even for a minute.
After rocking her pregnancy phase like a boss, Kareena is now making the most of her motherhood. Recently, she had conducted a Facebook Live with her dietician Rujuta Divekar, where she spoke about her Taimur, husband Saif and how her life has changed.
Meanwhile, there are reports about Bebo having no plans to embrace motherhood for the second time. Scroll down to read more...
Bebo Has No Plans To Have A Second Child
As per an IB Times report, Bebo at a recently held book launch on pregnancy, hinted that she would not try for a second kid.
Why Should I Go Through It Once Again?
The report further quoted her as saying, "With everyone's help my pregnancy has just flown by. Now I think, why should I go through it once again."
How Taimur Has Changed Her Life
On being asked about how the birth of Taimur changed her life during a FB live session, Bebo revealed, "I have started going to bed early. Nowadays, I wake up very early so that I can be with Taimur. I think I get to spend time with Taimur during the morning."
It's About Three Of Us
She further added, "Of course. That shift is natural. Earlier, it was just about me and Saif. But now, it's about three of us. But we are not feeling anything different. Because we looked forward to it. We wanted a family."
Kareena On Making Taimur Eat Ghee
Bebo also revealed as to how she will start making Taimur eat ghee now. She said, "Taimur is also going to start having ghee now. It's a good time for him to start eating ghee."
Saif Is Cooking A Lot Of Pasta These Days
Talking about hubby Saif's interest in cooking, Kareena quipped, " "Saif is cooking a lot these days. He has also been preparing for his role in Chef. So he is cooking pasta and is eating all of that."
Taimur Is A Hit With The Papparazzi
Recently while talking to Mumbai Mirror Bebo had said, "He gets clicked wherever he goes, even when I'm not with him and all those popping flashbulbs make him blink."
Kareena Has Plans To Write A Book On Motherhood
In the same interview, Kareena had revealed that there's also a book in the offing, which will document her journey as a mother and actress.
Taimur Is The Most Amazing And Cutest Child
A PTI report quoted Bebo as saying, "The culture today has changed, anywhere you go you're getting photographed. Taimur is as normal as anybody else, so why should he be treated otherwise?. It's absolutely okay, it's his journey, his life. And apart from that I think he is probably the most amazing and cutest child."
On the professional front, Kareena will next be seen in Veerey Di Wedding which also stars Sonam Kapoor.