- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor & Rani Mukerji SLAY At Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi Ceremony [INSIDE PICTURES]
- Fight With Katrina To Get Worse! Alia Bhatt Says She Won't DENY Her Affair Buzz With Ranbir Kapoor
- WATCH OUT! Katrina Kaif Will Leave You Spellbound With Her Latest Photoshoot
- Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle Looks Gorgeous In These Pics & It's Hard Not To Fall In Love With Her
- Shocker! Salman Khan Refuses A Cameo In Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle's Debut Film?
- Katrina Kaif No Longer Friends With Alia Bhatt Because Of Ranbir Kapoor? Here's The Truth!
- Salman Khan To Be Blamed! Catfight Brewing Between Katrina Kaif And Jacqueline Fernandez?
Katrina Kaif is continuously in the limelight and the reason is none other than her two ex-boyfriends, Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan!
With Salman Khan, she is shooting for her upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai, while with Ranbir, she is busy with the promotions of Jagga Jasoos.
The actress grabbed many eyeballs with her latest statement, in which she denied to call Salman, her mentor. Yeah, you read it right. Here's what she said:
Katrina: Salman Is Not My Mentor
Talking about Salman, she said, "Salman is not my mentor. He is many things but not a mentor. A mentor is what Karan is to Alia. So Salman is not my mentor. He always believed in me."
Surprising, Isn't It?
It came as shocker to us because as far we know,Katrina owes everything to Salman Khan. It was Salman, who helped Katrina recover from her 'Boom' image and gave a new recognition in the B-town world.
Katrina On Her 14 Years In Bollywood
In her recent interview with a leading daily, when Katrina was asked about her good fourteen years in B-town, she said, "I didn't see that much of failure in the earlier part of my career. So, didn't really feel the lows of it."
BBD Is The Biggest Failure Katrina Has Experienced So far
"For me, the biggest experience of lows came with Fitoor and Baar Baar Dekho. Actually, not so much with Fitoor but Baar Baar Dekho's failure really hit me. I did go through that process at that time," added Katrina.
Few Things Are Beyond Your Control: Katrina
"I did go through that process at that time. Now, I think I am a bit more balanced about it. I understand things better. There are a lot of things that are far beyond your control."
'It Was Supposed To Break'
"The kind of back-to-back successes or support the audiences gave to the films I was a part of, at one point, that was anyway supposed to break."
Kat Is More Balanced Now
She concluded by saying, "It's not just for me, it will break for everyone. That's the law of nature. Of course, it wasn't fun when it did. But I'm more balanced right now."
Coming back to her movie release, Jagga Jasoos is all set to hit the screens on July 14, 2017.