- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
Yesterday, the grapevine was abuzz with reports about Salman Khan reprimanding Sushant Singh Rajput for misbehaving with his protege Sooraj Pancholi at a recent party.
Well, we now have the truth about the entire episode straight from the horse's mouth. Scroll down to read more...
What Fight, Bro?
Rumors of Sooraj Pancholi having a problem with Sushant Singh Rajput over Sushant's alleged misbehavior with him, haven't gone down well with the actors, who are close friends and are often spotted hanging out together on several occasions.
They Are Good Friends
Rubbishing the news, a source close to Sushant and Sooraj said, "The reports doing the rounds are completely baseless. Sushant & Sooraj are good friends and hang out a lot socially. In fact they even met last week."
Figment Of Imagination
Naysayers hinted at a possibility of a fight between the two but they laughed it off recently at a common friends's birthday party and even posted a mock fighting image shutting down the rumours.These viscous lies are a figment of someone's imagination as in reality it is far from the truth".
When contacted, Sooraj said, "These rumors are completely baseless and ridiculous. Sushant and I are like brothers and in fact we just hung out last week!"
For those who ain't aware, rumors were rife that Sushant had misbehaved with Sooraj at a party. When this news reached Salman Khan, he immediately called up Sushant and scolded him for his behaviour.
Watch out this space for all the exciting scoops from Bollywood.