TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Yesterday, the grapevine was abuzz with reports about Salman Khan reprimanding Sushant Singh Rajput for misbehaving with his protege Sooraj Pancholi at a recent party.
Well, we now have the truth about the entire episode straight from the horse's mouth. Scroll down to read more...
What Fight, Bro?
Rumors of Sooraj Pancholi having a problem with Sushant Singh Rajput over Sushant's alleged misbehavior with him, haven't gone down well with the actors, who are close friends and are often spotted hanging out together on several occasions.
They Are Good Friends
Rubbishing the news, a source close to Sushant and Sooraj said, "The reports doing the rounds are completely baseless. Sushant & Sooraj are good friends and hang out a lot socially. In fact they even met last week."
Figment Of Imagination
Naysayers hinted at a possibility of a fight between the two but they laughed it off recently at a common friends's birthday party and even posted a mock fighting image shutting down the rumours.These viscous lies are a figment of someone's imagination as in reality it is far from the truth".
When contacted, Sooraj said, "These rumors are completely baseless and ridiculous. Sushant and I are like brothers and in fact we just hung out last week!"
For those who ain't aware, rumors were rife that Sushant had misbehaved with Sooraj at a party. When this news reached Salman Khan, he immediately called up Sushant and scolded him for his behaviour.
Watch out this space for all the exciting scoops from Bollywood.