- Dilip Kumar Is Doing Well; Saira Bano Gives Update On Her Husband's Health Condition
- Shahrukh Khan Meets His All-time Idol Dilip Kumar! View Pictures
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- When Shahrukh Khan Backed Out Of A Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai & Dilip Kumar!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets Dilip Kumar & Saira Banu! View Pictures
- These Pics Of Shahrukh Khan Planting A Kiss On Dilip Kumar's Forehead Will Be Etched In Your Heart!
- 15 Rare, Old & Unseen Pictures Of Dilip Kumar!
- Not To Worry! Dilip Kumar's Health Is Stable & He's Doing Well
- This Video Of Dilip Kumar Sharing A Cup Of Chai With Saira Banu Will Leave You MOIST-EYED!
- Veteran Actor Dilip Kumar Discharged From Lilavati Hospital!
- Dilip Kumar Is Doing Well, Likely To Be Shifted Out Of ICU: Doctors
- I Am Feeling Much Better Now, Your Prayers Are With Me: Dilip Kumar
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar was admitted at the Lilavati Hospital due to dehydration and urine infection and news about his recovery was doing the rounds and now Dr Jalil Parkar, who is treating him confirmed that the situation has actually worsened as his kidneys are not functioning normally. He was quoted as saying,
"His kidney functions have not improved. On the contrary, it has worsened. He is on the ventilator. We will be able to give a proper briefing in the morning."
Dilip Kumar & Big B
Dilip Kumar's health condition worsens as his doctor confirmed that his kidneys are not functioning normally.
Dilip Kumar & Raj Kapoor
The veteran actor was hospitalised on Wednesday night due to dehydration and urine infection.
Saira Banu & Dilip Kumar
It has been confirmed that his kidneys have worsened and all necessary diagnosis is being done.
Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar and Dev Anand with the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru during the 1950's.
Trilogy of Bollywood In The 50's
Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, and Dev Anand were the Trilogy of Indian Cinema back in the 50's.
Back In The Day
A source opened up to TOI by saying, "The actor's condition is not stable as his creatinine levels are rising. There has not been much improvement in his condition since hospitalization."
Source Opens Up
The TOI source further commented, "If the kidney functions continue to deteriorate, it could lead to more complications."
"In such situations, the heart and lungs tend to get affected next as the toxins start building up in the blood," revealed the source to TOI.
Hoping For The Best
The source summed it up to TOI as, "However, we are hoping the organ regains its functionality."
He's A Fighter
Dilip Kumar has successfully beaten lung ailments twice in the past and we're sure he'll beat it this time as well.
Kings Of Bollywood
A wonderful picture of Dilip Kumar with Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan.
94 Years Old
Dilip Kumar is 94 years old and has had a successful career in Bollywood.
Get Well Soon
We wish Dilip Kumar a speedy recovery!