- Arjun, Manish, Khushi & Others Attend Mohit Marwah & Antra Motiwala's Pre-wedding Ceremony! Pictures
- Saiyami Kher Talks About What Keeps Her Strong, Fit, & Running! Read Details
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Makes It OFFICIAL; To Play Olympic Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra In His Biopic!
- Sonam Or Harshvardhan Kapoor? Can You Guess Who Is Arjun Kapoor’s Favourite Cousin!
- This Person To Be BLAMED? Sara Ali Khan & Harshvardhan Kapoor BREAK UP!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: 'Bhavesh Joshi' Shot In Extremely Challenging Conditions!
- IIFA Awards 2017: Dear Katrina Kaif! We Never Knew You Had A Twin
Harshvardhan Kapoor showed his displeasure that Diljit Dosanjh, who has starred in several Punjabi films ended up bagging the Filmfare - Best Male Debut Award. The debutant said,
"I think actors like Fawad Khan and Dhanush have acted in other languages." According to Harshvardhan, if an actor has starred in films previously, he shouldn't be called as a débutant in a different industry.
Diljit Dosanjh, won the Debut Award for Udta Punjab and the actor finally opened up about the whole issue. He said in a polite manner, "For me the love of my fans matter the most and that's the biggest award for me. I love Harshvardhan Kapoor. I also like his father Anil Kapoor, he is a superstar."
He further commented, "I am not hurt. I am not sad. I am thankful to Filmfare Awards for the honour that they gave me. I don't think I was deserving enough. It's a big award, I think they would have seen something in me and so they gave me the award."