- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Review: Vikramaditya Motwane Fails To Do 'Insaaf' To A Fascinating Concept!
- Veere Di Wedding Vs Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Box Office Prediction
- TRIVIA: Team Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Researched For 2 Years For Designing The Film's Look!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
Harshvardhan Kapoor showed his displeasure that Diljit Dosanjh, who has starred in several Punjabi films ended up bagging the Filmfare - Best Male Debut Award. The debutant said,
"I think actors like Fawad Khan and Dhanush have acted in other languages." According to Harshvardhan, if an actor has starred in films previously, he shouldn't be called as a débutant in a different industry.
Diljit Dosanjh, won the Debut Award for Udta Punjab and the actor finally opened up about the whole issue. He said in a polite manner, "For me the love of my fans matter the most and that's the biggest award for me. I love Harshvardhan Kapoor. I also like his father Anil Kapoor, he is a superstar."
He further commented, "I am not hurt. I am not sad. I am thankful to Filmfare Awards for the honour that they gave me. I don't think I was deserving enough. It's a big award, I think they would have seen something in me and so they gave me the award."