- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Priya Dutt, sister of actor Sanjay Dutt, says she doesn't want to interfere in the biopic made on the actor's life and feels director Raj Kumar Hirani knows what is best.
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Brother Harshvardhan Kapoor On Diljit Dosanjh Controversy; Says It Was Unfair
"I haven't really been involved in that because it's not important. The director knows best and I am sure whatever he does he will do the best," Priya, daughter of late Nargis and Sunil Dutt, told a leading news agency. She was asked if she would like to see any specific actor play her character onscreen.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who was last seen on the big screen in filmmaker Karan Johar's multi-starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, will essay the role of Sanjay Dutt in the upcoming biopic.
According to The Hindu, Ranbir has reportedly gained 13 kgs of pure muscle in order to reflect a young Dutt's physique. Ranbir Kapoor will portray Sanjay Dutt in three phases of his life and accordingly, sport as many looks: the beefy body, a lean look from the 90s and finally, a third avatar reflecting Dutt's drug rehab phase.
The film will reportedly feature Vicky Kaushal, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor as well.