TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Soha Ali Khan must be brimming over with joy as the gorgeous actress is all set to welcome a new member to her family.
However, there is a one thing that is upsetting the actress and i.e., none other than the constant comparison between her and her sister-in-law, Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Soha Doesn’t Want To Be Compared With Kareena
In her recent interaction with Hindustan Times, Soha Ali Khan said, "Nobody wants comparisons, because everybody is different - be it working or dressing up."
It’s Unfair To Make Comparisons
She further added, "Some are required to rest more; some are healthy and sail through their pregnancy. It's unfair to make comparisons because every pregnancy is different and there's no right or wrong."
Soha On Her Pregnancy
"When I don't feel I have the energy to do something, I don't do it. I'm not taking on too much because this is a priority and everything else takes a backseat."
Soha Chooses Comfort Over Anything
"When it comes to heels, I carry my flats, too, in the car. Also at this stage, it's alright [to wear heels] but later when you are worried about being off-balance, that's when you have to, of course, be comfortable," said Soha.
What Was Kunal’s First Reaction?
When Soha was asked about her hubby Kunal Khemu's reaction, when he came to know about her pregnancy, she told, "I'm not telling anybody what he said. That's very private. Actually, I don't want to talk about it too much, apart from saying that we both are clueless about being parents."
Soha Gets Nervous Talking About Her Pregnancy
"Kunal and I, we're both very new to this. We always get very nervous talking about things that are so personal, but we've made an announcement and Kunal came out with a statement as well confirming the news."
She concluded as saying, "We still have a while to go, so we're just looking for positive vibes ad blessings from everyone around us."