TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Her contemporaries in Bollywood are often judged on their fashion sense but actor Disha Patani does not consider herself as a fashionista.
"I just wear what I like. I don't know much about style or what is going on in fashion. I have a great team of hair and make-up stylists who always come up with new ideas," Patani told PTI at an event.
Just like every other woman, the 24-year-old actor said she loved diamonds.
"I wear delicate jewellery. They have variety. I like diamonds and jewellery but I can't buy them now," she said.
The actor also discussed her upcoming projects Baaghi 2 and Sanghamithra at the event.
"We will start shooting for Sanghamithra from next month. We are half way through Baaghi 2, it is shaping up well. Everyone is working hard," Patani said.
Helmed by Ahmed Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under the banners Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment and Fox Star Studios, Baaghi 2 is a sequel to the 2016 film Baaghi.
The film features Disha Patani's rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff in the lead role. Baaghi 2 is slated for 27 April 2018 release.