TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actor Esha Deol and her husband Bharat Takhtani welcomed their first child, a baby daughter today i.e 23rd October.
Isn't that some amazing news pouring in? Scroll down to read more...
Reportedly, Esha gave birth to her first child in the wee hours of Monday at Hinduja hospital.
The Pregnancy Rumours
It was April 2017 when Esha's pregnancy rumours made the rounds. Later, Ram Kamal Mukherjee, who wrote a book on Esha's mom and actress Hema Malini titled Beyond the Dream Girl, confirmed the news and told a tabloid, "Yes, Esha is pregnant and everyone in the family is delighted. After Ahana's son, Darein, Hemaji and Dharamji are eagerly waiting to be grandparents again."
Hema Malini's Reaction
Esha's mother, actress Hema Malini was quoted as saying to Pinkvilla, ""I was waiting for that (Esha's pregnancy) and sensed it was happening but I didn't want to ask. Esha told me when the time comes I will tell you. I said fine, I will wait. But we were always praying for the best to happen so we are very excited about it! My daughter is staying with me and I am looking after her as a mother. We keep talking about kya karna hai, kaise karna hai..."
Esha and her husband Bharat had visited Greece for the babymoon and had even done a stunning maternity photoshoot.
The Lavish Baby Shower
A few days after her traditional godhbharai ceremony, Esha's younger sister Ahana had thrown a lavender-themed baby shower for her.
Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtani, a businessman, got engaged in February 2012 after dating for a couple of years. The couple tied the knot in June 2012.
We wish the new parents hearty congratulations!