TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The storm is visiting yet another B-town household. If reports are to be believed then Bollywood actress Esha Deol is pregnant and is expecting her first child.
Reportedly Esha will deliver the baby by the year end and as per a Mumbai Mirror report, the Deol family is super excited with this good news pouring in.
Confirmation From The Deols Yet To Come
Though Esha and mother Hema Malini did not confirm this news, Ram Kamal Mukherjee (who is writing a second book on Hema Malini - Beyond The Dream Girl) confirmed this report to Mumbai Mirror and was quoted saying, "Yes, Esha is pregnant and everyone in the family is delighted. After Ahana's son - Darein, Hemaji and Dharamji are eagerly waiting to be grandparents again."
Esha Loves Kids
The report further states that Esha loves kids, but she wanted some time to start her own family. In fact, during her younger sister, Ahana's pregnancy, she was the one who had done all the shopping and planning.
The Preparation In The Deol Household
As per a source close to the family, the Deols has already started planning for the arrival of Esha's kid. The source further quoted, "Esha is staying with her mother Hema Malini in her Juhu bungalow and visits her in-laws in Bandra regularly. An excited Hemaji is already planning how to make her room more child-friendly. The baby should arrive towards the year-end."
Esha Deol tied the knot with businessman Bharat Takhtani on 29th June, 2012 and the couple are now expecting their first child.
Soha Ali Khan And Kunal Kemmu Are To Be-Parents Too
Meanwhile Kunal Kemmu recently confirmed that he and his wife Soha Ali Khan too are on their way to be proud parents for the first time.
We congratulate both the couples and their family on this fantastic piece of news. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.