- Esha Gupta's Latest Pictures Prove That She's A Beauty Queen & Here To Stay!
- SHORTCUT TO FAME! After Esha Gupta, THIS Actress Goes BUTT NAK*D For Her Photoshoot [Raunchy Pics]
- SAD! Esha Gupta Deletes Her Topless Pomegranate, Cleavage & Butt Pictures On Instagram!
- Esha Gupta On Padmavati Row: They Don't Think Rape Is That Important; Focus On Real Issues
- Lingerie Queen Esha Gupta Posts HOT Pictures Yet Again & We Can't Stop Drooling! View Pics
- EYE-POPPING! Esha Gupta Latest Bikini Photoshoot For GQ Will Leave You Gasping For Breath [Pictures]
- Esha Gupta Had Planned To Start Her Own Lingerie Line! When Would She Launch It?
- Lingerie Wars! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Esha Gupta Or Amy Jackson
- Lingerie Queen Esha Gupta SHUTS Down a Troller For Making Fun Of Her Topless Pictures!
- Red Hot! Esha Gupta Turns Up The Heat In A Red Swimsuit! View Pictures
- Lingerie Queen Esha Gupta Holidays In Bali Sporting A White Bikini! View Pictures
- Move Over Her Nude Photoshoot! Esha Gupta Is Back With Her Damn Hot Bikini Avatar [New Pictures]
Esha Gupta was the talk of the town when she posted sizzling hot pictures of herself on Instagram and set tongues wagging with her hotness. When the comments started pouring in on her pictures, she realised that it was women who ended up trolling her the most as compared to men and hence disabled the comments section for good. She opened up to ScoopWhoop by saying,
"The way people shoot pictures in clothes, I did it without them. What is the big deal in this?. It was a beautiful photoshoot. The reason I disabled the comments section is because I realised that more than men, women were writing random things about me."
About The Men's Comments
"Regressive men were writing things like, 'Sanskari nahi hai, Hindustani nahi hai, maa baap kya sochte hai' (She's uncultured, Not an Indian, What do her parents think?)," said Esha Gupta to ScoopWhoop.
She Didn't Care
"I don't know what all they were writing. These comments never bother me actually," revealed Esha to ScoopWhoop.
It's sad that she was slut shamed mostly by women and she had to disable her comments section.
Tough Nut To Crack
However, Esha Gupta revealed that she was not hurt by the comments as she didn't bother about it at all and moved on with her life and work.
She said to ScoopWhoop, "If what others think or speak about me bothered me, I wouldn't have been able to make it this far. I have done this my whole life."
She continued, "Today, we get one pimple on our face and we stress about it. Why? Because media clicks one picture and then you guys will criticise the skin."
"Once I was not well and still appeared at an event. Later my stylist told me how I became the talk of the town because of how I was looking," revealed Esha to ScoopWhoop.
She Nailed It
She further continued, "It's up to them to understand that despite being unwell I attended the event because it was for a film that I had worked so hard for."
Don't Let Criticism Get You
She summed it up by saying, "So you can't let what others say affect you, unless it is good criticism."
Piece Of Mind
Damn! Esha Gupta truly opened up and gave a piece of her mind to trollers there! Kudos to her.
Talk Of The Town
Esha Gupta was the talk of the town with her hot lingerie pictures last month.
She grabbed headlines out of nowhere and her pictures sent temperatures soaring.
None Like Her
We've seen lot of hot pictures from B-town actresses, but none came closer to the hotness that she radiated in these pictures.
One Of A Kind
She's surely one of a kind and her pictures were nothing less than a million dollars.
Her latest film Baadshaho is out and has received positive reviews.
Baadshaho stars Esha Gupta, Ileana D'cruz, Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi in the lead roles.
We're sure the film will end up with a good collection at the box office.
Esha Gupta surely has a body to die for! Doesn't she, folks?
Beauty Contest Winner
From head to toe, she looks like a beauty contest winner! No doubt!
This surely has to be the hottest picture of them all. Doesn't it?
No To Slut Shaming
We hope men and women alike will stop slut shaming and body shaming other people and celebs alike.