- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
The authenticity of award functions in Bollywood have always been a topic of discussion. While some of our B-town celebs happily make their presence felt at theses events, there are some who have been quite vocal about slamming them.
Yesterday, in one of the biggest goof-ups in the entire history of Oscars, the winner for the Best Picture was mistakenly called out as La La Land instead of Moonlight by presenter Warren Beatty. While it became a hot topic for trolls on the social media, our Bollywood celebs too had their own take on it.
Farah Khan took to her Twitter handle and posted-
#Oscars saving the best moment for last!At least this doesn't happen in our award shows.. we just give to whoever is still there in audience— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) February 27, 2017
#Oscars So many standing ovations!inour award shows too people stand up a lot..2 move 2 rows back as seats are added in front continuously 🙄— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) February 27, 2017
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli too joined in the conversation and wrote-
On the other hand, Arshad Warsi posted on his Twitter handle-
Oscars have categories & then chose a winner, we chose a winner & then decide a category.— Arshad Warsi (@ArshadWarsi) February 27, 2017
Recently Taapsee Pannu in one of her interviews had said, "Today when you see award shows, they're beautiful television shows you've to sit and watch people dance and get together. The fact that only winners get to attend the shows is a big indication so let's watch them as beautiful TV shows."
Akshay Kumar too in the past had said, "The reality of the awards is that you have to perform at the function in half the money, that's how you win an award."
We now wonder what the other people in film fraternity have to say to these revelations!