- No More Trolls Please! Fardeen Khan SHUTS UP The Haters For Trolling Him On His Sudden Weight Gain!
- No Entry For Salman Khan In 'No Entry Mein Entry'?
- The Forgotten Bollywood Actors
- Bollywood Most Delayed Projects
- Bollywood's Shocking Drug Addicts
- Fardeen Khan's Wife Delivers A Baby Girl!
- Pictures: Sridevi’s Big Birthday Bash
- IIFA 2013 Live Updates: The Countdown Begins
- Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha loses twins in a miscarriage
- Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha pregnant with twins
- Anees Bazmee's No Entry Mein Entry to have 9 heroines
- Fardeen Khan breathes a sign of relief in drug case
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha became proud parents for the second time on 11th August. The couple named their newborn son Azarius.
Recently, Fardeen took to his Twitter page to share the first picture of his tiny tot. Have a look at it here...
Too Cute To Handle
In the picture, Fardeen is seen holding his three day old baby in his arms. He captioned it as, "Thank you for the congratulatory messages and wishes. Our best to all of you as well. Diani, Natasha & FK."
Earlier, the actor had shared the news of Azarius' birth on Twitter and posted, "We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our son Azarius Fardeen Khan who was born on the 11th of August 2017."
His Daughter Diani
Fardeen and his wife Natasha also has a daughter named Diani Isabella Khan. Earlier while talking about his daughter, Fardeen has said, "Why this name? Well, Diani means ‘divinity' in Portuguese. It's also a beach town near Mombassa where Natasha had conceived. My mom suggested we call the baby Diani. As for Isabella it's been my favourite name for a long time. It exudes such beauty and delicacy. So, Diani Isabella Khan is my bundle of joy."
Fardeen made his Bollywood debut in 1998 in Prem Aggan. He later went on to star in films like Jungle (2000), Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (2001), Om Jai Jagadish (2002), Janasheen (2005), No Entry (2005), Heyy Babyy (2007) and All the Best: Fun Begins (2009). He was last seen in Dulha Mil Gaya.
When He Got Trolled On Social Media
Earlier this year in May, Fardeen had to face the wrath of trolls on social media for gaining weight.
However, the actor gave it back by posting, "The actor said he isn't 'ashamed, depressed or blind.' "I believe the right to laugh at another is earned by having the courage to laugh at yourself. Currently living the happiest chapter thus far with lbs (pounds) to show for it."