- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Farhan Akhtar Makes His Telugu Singing Debut For Superstar Mahesh Babu!
- Shahrukh Khan's Don 3 To Have Farhan Akhtar Playing A Cop? Actor Slams All Rumours On Twitter!
- Shahrukh Khan & Farhan Akhtar's Don 3 Script Locked & Loaded?
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Justin Tradeau Meets Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar & Madhavan! View Pictures
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- What's The Connection Between Farhan Akhtar & Sharman Joshi?
- INTERESTING! A Restaurant Inspired By Farhan Akhtar's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
The Bandra family court in Mumbai has given its final judgement on Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna Bhabani's plea for divorce after hearing from both the sides and the court has officially granted divorce to the duo.
The court has decided that the custody of their two daughters, Shakya and Akira will remain with Aduna and Farhan Akhtar will have full access to his children anytime he feels like. Both Farhan and Adhuna have maintained their rapport well even after their separation and there has been no bad blood between them, thankfully.
Farhan Akhtar & Adhuna Bhabani are now officially divorced as on April 24, 2017.
Bandra Family Court
The Bandra family court heard the plea from both the sides and granted divorce.
The court has given the custody of their two daughters Shakya and Akira to Adhuna Bhabani.
The Bandra family court has also given Farhan Akhtar full rights over his daughters and can meet them anytime he wishes.
Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna Bhabani remained married for fifteen years and divorced in April, 2017.
"The divorce by mutual consent was allowed by the family court in Bandra," said Farhan's lawyer Fazaa Shroff-Garg.
No Bad Blood
Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna attended councelling sessions together since November to cope up with the divorce.
Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna had filed for divorce in October 2016 and the duo also attended counselling sessions together since November to cope up with the divorce. Farhan Akhtar's lawyer Fazaa Shroff-Garg confirmed the news of the divorce to Mid-Day and said, "The divorce by mutual consent was allowed by the family court in Bandra."