- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
Ever since Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan have buried the hatchet, we can't stop aww'ing over their bonding! From hosting award shows together to promoting each other's films, they have come ever more stronger than earlier and we hope nothing comes between them!
Recently, while interacting with Deccan Chronicle, when Shahrukh was asked whether he will settle issues with others also, here's how Shahrukh Khan responded back:
SRK On His Fight With Arjun Rampal
"Yaar, mein sabse ladta nahin hoon! I cannot hold a grudge against anyone. Life has given me so much that I always love everyone. It's just that I am an emotional person. The names you're talking about - Pritish Nandy and Arjun Rampal... Mera kissi se jhagada nahin hua hai. I have no idea what you are talking about unless something of that sort is written in the media."
When SRK & Salman Felt Ashamed Of Their Fights
"Just recently, while Salman and I were shooting for Tubelight, we were feeling ashamed of whatever was published about us over the years. When not-so-good things happen with us stars, it is blown out of proportion," said Shahrukh.
After all, SRK Is One Honest Friend
"We are also like common people. Even today I may disagree with Salman or anyone else. At times, we may like or dislike someone's actions. It's just the point of view that varies," concluded Shahrukh Khan.
SRK Also Revealed The Negative Side Of Stardom
On that, SRK replied, "Having achieved stardom, there are a few things which I do not like but I can't fight against that. For instance, if I am with my family and children and do not want photographers to click their photos, I still have to patiently find my way out."
But The Actor Has Learnt To Be Patient
"I can't just enjoy stardom, I also have to take care of other things. But being a public figure, I can't complain. Over the years, I have learnt to be patient and manage my public life as well," added Shahrukh Khan.
Currently, Shahrukh Khan is basking in the success of his last release i.e., Raees. He will be next seen in Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film, The Ring. The film marks SRK's collaboration with Anushka Sharma for the third time.