- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
Ever since Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan have buried the hatchet, we can't stop aww'ing over their bonding! From hosting award shows together to promoting each other's films, they have come ever more stronger than earlier and we hope nothing comes between them!
Recently, while interacting with Deccan Chronicle, when Shahrukh was asked whether he will settle issues with others also, here's how Shahrukh Khan responded back:
SRK On His Fight With Arjun Rampal
"Yaar, mein sabse ladta nahin hoon! I cannot hold a grudge against anyone. Life has given me so much that I always love everyone. It's just that I am an emotional person. The names you're talking about - Pritish Nandy and Arjun Rampal... Mera kissi se jhagada nahin hua hai. I have no idea what you are talking about unless something of that sort is written in the media."
When SRK & Salman Felt Ashamed Of Their Fights
"Just recently, while Salman and I were shooting for Tubelight, we were feeling ashamed of whatever was published about us over the years. When not-so-good things happen with us stars, it is blown out of proportion," said Shahrukh.
After all, SRK Is One Honest Friend
"We are also like common people. Even today I may disagree with Salman or anyone else. At times, we may like or dislike someone's actions. It's just the point of view that varies," concluded Shahrukh Khan.
SRK Also Revealed The Negative Side Of Stardom
On that, SRK replied, "Having achieved stardom, there are a few things which I do not like but I can't fight against that. For instance, if I am with my family and children and do not want photographers to click their photos, I still have to patiently find my way out."
But The Actor Has Learnt To Be Patient
"I can't just enjoy stardom, I also have to take care of other things. But being a public figure, I can't complain. Over the years, I have learnt to be patient and manage my public life as well," added Shahrukh Khan.
Currently, Shahrukh Khan is basking in the success of his last release i.e., Raees. He will be next seen in Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film, The Ring. The film marks SRK's collaboration with Anushka Sharma for the third time.