- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
Ever since Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan have buried the hatchet, we can't stop aww'ing over their bonding! From hosting award shows together to promoting each other's films, they have come ever more stronger than earlier and we hope nothing comes between them!
Recently, while interacting with Deccan Chronicle, when Shahrukh was asked whether he will settle issues with others also, here's how Shahrukh Khan responded back:
SRK On His Fight With Arjun Rampal
"Yaar, mein sabse ladta nahin hoon! I cannot hold a grudge against anyone. Life has given me so much that I always love everyone. It's just that I am an emotional person. The names you're talking about - Pritish Nandy and Arjun Rampal... Mera kissi se jhagada nahin hua hai. I have no idea what you are talking about unless something of that sort is written in the media."
When SRK & Salman Felt Ashamed Of Their Fights
"Just recently, while Salman and I were shooting for Tubelight, we were feeling ashamed of whatever was published about us over the years. When not-so-good things happen with us stars, it is blown out of proportion," said Shahrukh.
After all, SRK Is One Honest Friend
"We are also like common people. Even today I may disagree with Salman or anyone else. At times, we may like or dislike someone's actions. It's just the point of view that varies," concluded Shahrukh Khan.
SRK Also Revealed The Negative Side Of Stardom
On that, SRK replied, "Having achieved stardom, there are a few things which I do not like but I can't fight against that. For instance, if I am with my family and children and do not want photographers to click their photos, I still have to patiently find my way out."
But The Actor Has Learnt To Be Patient
"I can't just enjoy stardom, I also have to take care of other things. But being a public figure, I can't complain. Over the years, I have learnt to be patient and manage my public life as well," added Shahrukh Khan.
Currently, Shahrukh Khan is basking in the success of his last release i.e., Raees. He will be next seen in Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film, The Ring. The film marks SRK's collaboration with Anushka Sharma for the third time.