- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
Rajkumar Hirani's much awaited biopic on Sanjay Dutt has already hit the shooting floors. Recently, Ranbir Kapoor and Paresh Rawal, who play Sanjay and Sunil Dutt were spotted shooting for the film in the suburbs of Mumbai.
Ranbir, who has gained weight and grown out his hair to play Sanju from the 1990s, was seen donning baggy shirt, a waist-coat and dark trousers. He was soon joined by his screen dad, who bore an uncanny resemblance to the late Dutt patriarch in a crisp white kurta-pyjama and a Nehru jacket.
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, the day's shoot kicked off at 9 am and wrapped up around 6 pm. For the sequence, a warehouse had been erected at the far end of the studio which borders the Aarey Milk Colony. The premises is guarded by as many as 20 bouncers.
Earlier, Rajkumar Hirani was quoted saying, "We are targeting a Christmas 2017 release. It's not a film about guns, drugs and the underworld. It's a feel-good film about a father-son relationship... A buddy film with Sanju's many friends adding up to one from the US, played by Vicky Kaushal."
The Dutt biopic has an ensemble cast of Sonam Kapoor embodying all the women Sanju loved, Anushka Sharma as a scribe, Manisha Koirala as Nargis Dutt and Dia Mirza as Maanayata Dutt.