- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Neil Nitin Mukesh & His Wife Rukmini Have Some Happy News, Couple Expecting Their First Baby!
- Saaho: Evelyn Sharma Is The Latest Addition To The Cast Of This Prabhas- Shraddha Kapoor Film!
- OMG! Neil Nitin Mukesh Feels It's Difficult To Shoot Prabhas' Saaho!
- DON'T MISS! Prabhas Spotted On The Sets Of Saaho As He Shoots With Neil Nitin Mukesh [New Picture]
- LIGHTS, CAMERA & ACTION! Neil Nitin Mukesh Starts Shooting For Prabhas- Shraddha Kapoor's Saaho
- Anushka Shetty Would Be Jealous! Shraddha Kapoor Is 'Excited' To Work With Prabhas In Saaho
- Indu Sarkar Movie Review: Ends Up As A Muffled Voice Rather Than A Heart-Wrenching Scream!
- NEW UPDATE! Prabhas Feels Anushka Shetty Will Be PERFECT MATCH For Him In Saaho [Details Inside]
- DEADLY BATTLE AGAIN! Prabhas To Lock Horns With Neil Nitin Mukesh In Saaho
- Golmaal Again: Arshad Warsi, Parineeti Chopra & Team Pose For A Pic After A Tiring Day On The Sets!
Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh is getting married to Rukmini Sahay on February 9 in Udaipur. As expected the wedding celebrations will be nothing short of a royal affair.
We bring to you the first inside pictures from Neil Nitin Mukesh and his fiancee Rukmini Sahay's pre-wedding party which took place at the Lake City's Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace. Enjoy!
The Handsome Couple
Neil Nitin Mukesh's fan club posted this picture and wrote, ''neilnitinmukesh_picsExclusive pic from Udaipur #PreWedding #Party #Picture #weddingcouples #NeilNitinMukesh #RukminiSahay #weddinggoals #Udaipur ##destinationwedding #weddingdress #cute #bollywood.''
At the party, Rukmini looked stunning in a layered and embellished ensemble while Neil looked dapper in his formal suit.
The Pre-Wedding Party
On 7th Feb, Neil and Rukmini organised a happening pre-wedding party and danced to a playlist ranging from Bollywood's peppy number Kala Chashma to Phillip Phillips's pop song Gone, Gone, Gone.
Neil With Guru Datt Vyas
Guru Datt Vyas posted this picture and wrote, ''Last night played Piano in pre-wedding party of @neilnitinmukesh sir...☺ #neilnitinmukesh #GDV #show #prewedding #party #neil #nitinmukesh #piano #gig #band #royalwedding #gurudattvyas #raddison #udaipur #udaipurblog.''
500 Guests Are Expected At The Wedding In Udaipur
According to Spotboye, "Neil Nitin Mukesh and Rukmini's wedding will be a family only affair with close to 500 guests expected whereas the reception to be held on the 17th of February at JW Marriot in Mumbai.''
The Wedding Outfits
Neil Nitin Mukesh and his soon-to-be wife will wear outfits by Sarath Krishnan on their wedding day. While Neil will sport a traditional rajwaad look, Rukmini will wear a lehenga made out of silk combined with traditional hand thread work and elements like stones and resham.
Have A Look At The Wedding Invitation
Here's the beautiful wedding invitation card of Neil Nitin Mukesh, which was distributed along with a box of chocolate walnut brownies with a semi-precious coin embossed on each box. Simple & classy, we say!
And Here Comes The Pre-wedding Photoshoot
The lovely pre-wedding photoshoot of Neil Nitin Mukesh and Rukmini was shared by The Wedding Story on Facebook, ''They met through family and a few meetings later they knew they were irrevocably in love when they found home in each other...''
Here's One More..
In an earlier interview to a news agency, Neil Nitin Mukesh had described Rukmini as "just perfect" and said that their "chemistry is outstanding."
Also Check Out Their Roka Pictures..
Those who don't know, Neil Nitin Mukesh got engaged to Mumbai girl, Rukmini Sahay in October last year (2016). Rukmini belongs to the aviation industry and it was Neil's father who fixed this match.
The Family Loves Rukmini
Neil Nitin Mukesh had also revealed that his father is so fond of Rukmini that he wanted them to get married on the day of Roka itself. Lucky girl!
Neil is the latest actor to marry someone outside the film indiustry. Speaking to a leading tabloid, an excited Neil had said, "My parents had been looking for a match for me when they came across Rukmini. She's studied hotel management and works in the aviation industry. She is a simple, lovely girl, I am really happy."
Well, we too are very happy for you Neil!