TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Actor Anupam Kher is all set to play the role of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in an upcoming film based on the book written by Singh's former media adviser, Sanjay Baru.
Anupam Kher shared the first look poster of the film and captioned it as saying, "Lookingforward to playing the role of Ex PM #ManmohanSinghJi. #TheAccidentalPrimeMinister #Challenging #FamousBlueTurban."
Confirming his involvment in the project, Kher said he found the role challenging. "Acting the role of anyone in contemporary history is extremely challenging, as comparisons are bound to be instant and inevitable."
"But as I have always revelled in challenges, right from my first film Saaransh, I look forward to the experience of portraying PM Manmohan Singh," he told ET.
The screenplay of the film has been written by Hansal Mehta, who directed the national award winning Shahid.