- Manmarziyaan Fiasco: Abhishek Bachchan Refuses To Take Anurag Kashyap’s Side Over Smoking Scene
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn’t Want To Make Aaradhya Feel Awkward; Will Avoid Doing This!
- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn't Like Aaradhya Getting Papped; Says, 'Let Her Grow Up & Decide'!
- Is Navya Naveli Nanda Planning To Work In Bollywood? Abhishek Bachchan Answers
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Manmarziyaan vs Mitron Box Office Predictions: Which Film Will Entice The Audience?
- Manmarziyaan: Amitabh Bachchan Finds It Difficult To Speak To Abhishek After Watching The Film!
Abhishek Bachchan regularly keeps on talking about his childhood memories with his father. The actor makes it a point to take us down the memory lane and share some never-before-seen pictures.
Recently Ab Jr posted a nostalgic picture from his personal album and also spoke about paying a visit to his father Amitabh Bachchan. Have a look. Also check out other throwback pictures...
A Visit To The Hospital
This picture shared by Abhishek dates back to mid 80s when he along with his sister and cousins paid a visit to his father who was hospitalized for Mysthenia Gravis.
When A 6 Year Old Ab Jr Wanted To Play With His Dad's Kites
Ab Jr wrote, "When I used to visit my father after his accident on the sets of "Coolie" in 1982, seeing him connected to many drips and machines, he used to tell me they were kites that he had got for me. I was 6 yrs old.
My father was fighting for his life and all I thought about was... why isn't he allowing me to play with these kites??? The innocence of childhood I guess."
Isn't this such a cute moment?
When Ab Jr could fit into Big B's lap!
The cutepie wasn't keen here on getting photographed!
Meet Ab Jr's Partner In Crime
That's Abhishek's sister Shweta!
This father-son duo are best friends.
Find Me If You Can
Can you folks recognize Bachchan Jr here?
Senior Bachchan is seen here sharing a light moment with his little one.
Time Flies And How
We couldn't agree more to this!
A proud moment for Ab Jr!