- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kajol: 'Shahrukh Khan Once Told Me I Must Learn How To Act, He Talks Nonsense Sometimes'
- Bigg Boss 12 Unseen Videos: Sourabh Warns Kriti Against Shivashish; Dipika Kakar Praises Shahrukh!
- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan feels his third child, son AbRam, is fortunate and blessed to get loved by all. The actor says more than stardom, AbRam is born for "lovedom".
Film journalist and author Bhawana Somaaya on Tuesday praised the 4-year-old child of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan on Twitter.
"I just love the way AbRam starts waving at his father Shah Rukh Khan's fans, he is so unfazed among crowds like he is born for stardom," she tweeted.
Also Read: Seen Aishwarya Rai Work Very Hard; I Can't Do It: Sushmita Sen
In reply, Shah Rukh wrote: "More than stardom I believe he is born for Lovedom! So fortunate to get such love from so many, he is blessed."
Besides AbRam, who is often seen with his father during IPL matches, Shahrukh also has son Aryan and daughter Suhana.
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is busy with the promotions of his upcoming film when Harry Met Sejal. The movie is directed by Imtiaz Ali and also stars Anushka Sharma.