TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan feels his third child, son AbRam, is fortunate and blessed to get loved by all. The actor says more than stardom, AbRam is born for "lovedom".
Film journalist and author Bhawana Somaaya on Tuesday praised the 4-year-old child of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan on Twitter.
"I just love the way AbRam starts waving at his father Shah Rukh Khan's fans, he is so unfazed among crowds like he is born for stardom," she tweeted.
Also Read: Seen Aishwarya Rai Work Very Hard; I Can't Do It: Sushmita Sen
In reply, Shah Rukh wrote: "More than stardom I believe he is born for Lovedom! So fortunate to get such love from so many, he is blessed."
Besides AbRam, who is often seen with his father during IPL matches, Shahrukh also has son Aryan and daughter Suhana.
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is busy with the promotions of his upcoming film when Harry Met Sejal. The movie is directed by Imtiaz Ali and also stars Anushka Sharma.