- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor who is playing a role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming Padmavati said that he was gaining muscle to get the perfect look for his character in the film.
On media reports which said the actor was gaining weight for the film, Shahid clarified, "Since I am playing a Rajput warrior in the film, keeping the time period and look in mind, Sanjay sir suggested to gain muscle to portray such personality. So yes, I am gaining muscle, but not fat for my role in Padmavati."
The film had faced protest during the shooting in Rajasthan by a regional political group.
To a question if the director planned to bring any changes in the script of the film after the protest, Shahid said, "All I want the film should get completed and people should want it and decide on what the film is. I will be resuming for shooting soon."
Shahid was present at the launch of the premium innerwear brand Eazy by Sirtext as a brand ambassador. With inputs from IANS.