- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HAUNTING IMAGES! The ORIGINAL PICTURES Of The KUND Where Rani Padmavati Committed JAUHAR
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor who is playing a role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming Padmavati said that he was gaining muscle to get the perfect look for his character in the film.
On media reports which said the actor was gaining weight for the film, Shahid clarified, "Since I am playing a Rajput warrior in the film, keeping the time period and look in mind, Sanjay sir suggested to gain muscle to portray such personality. So yes, I am gaining muscle, but not fat for my role in Padmavati."
The film had faced protest during the shooting in Rajasthan by a regional political group.
To a question if the director planned to bring any changes in the script of the film after the protest, Shahid said, "All I want the film should get completed and people should want it and decide on what the film is. I will be resuming for shooting soon."
Shahid was present at the launch of the premium innerwear brand Eazy by Sirtext as a brand ambassador. With inputs from IANS.