- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Ishaan Khatter & Janhvi Kapoor Make Your Heart Go 'Dhadak' Just Like Sairat In These 7 Scenes!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Am Missing My Mom Very Much; She Had Given Me So Many Tips!
- Dhadak Trailer: Ishaan Khatter Steals Away The Show From Janhvi Kapoor!
- Karan Johar Says 'Can't Wait To Repeat Shahrukh Khan' In A Film, Do We Hear An Announcement Soon?
- Manish Malhotra Is DISGUSTED With Rumors About Him Confirming His Relationship With Karan Johar!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
It was a star-studded evening where many Bollywood stars, including Shahrukh Khan, Gauri Khan, Sweta Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Manish Malhotra, were present at the launch of filmmaker Karan Johar's autobiography 'An Unsuitable Boy' in Mumbai on Monday.
The book launch was followed by an interactive session with Shobhaa De that unveiled a better insight of the book. Talking about celebs' look for the event, as always, Shahrukh Khan was looking dapper but this time, we can't stop drooling over super classy look of Gauri Khan and Shweta Bachchan that they chose for the book launch!
Scroll Down To Check Out Their Pictures & Get Ready To Swoon..
Hot & How
Shahrukh Khan's talented wife, Gauri Khan is in her 40s but her classy style statement can put many actresses' style statement on shame! She looks elegant, beautiful and every bit hot.
Shweta Bachchan Looked No Less 'Wow'
If on one side, Gauri Khan made heads turn with her stylish avatar, then on the other side, it was Shweta Bachchan, who looked nothing but elegant!
In Pic: Shahrukh With Karan
At the book launch, Shahrukh Khan said, "I think the name of the book should have been a good boy instead of "An Unsuitable Boy" because I think Karan is an extremely intelligent boy and a gifted human being."
In Pic: SRK With Shobha De & Alia
"When I am saying intelligent, I meant the ability to understand human emotions, people and their situation. I think that is a gift he has from God. He is an extremely gifted sensitive person. And I must mention that he is a brave boy, he is the special human being I have come across," added Shahrukh.
In Pic: Alia & Sid At The Book Launch
As the book talked about Karan's paternal instinct, when asked about it, the filmmaker said, "I think I have a nurturing quality and it came out stronger when I launched Alia, Varun and Sid. I cannot let them go of even now, after five years... I am very protective."
In Pic: SRK Hugs Alia, While KJo Hugs Manish
Karan further added, "It goes to all the directors of my Dharma team as well. I think that comes from a strong paternal love that I have for them. I don't know how to go about it but I have so much paternal love to offer."
In Pic: Sweet Moments Of SRK & KJo
On his friendship with Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, the ADHM director said, "There were times when my father wasn't at the best point in movies... even with people and relationships. But Shah Rukh had given so much love that I fell in love with him. I saw he gave love to my father and that meant the world to me."
KJo On SRK
"In relationships, there are ups and downs... there are turbulent times. But I have to say the soul and the heart I have found within the fraternity of the industry is amazing. I would cherish those relationships throughout my life," the 44-year-old producer-director said.
KJo On Kajol
The book has a chapter about his friendship with best friend Kajol gone sour, which grabbed many headlines even before the book released. When asked about the chapter, Karan said, "I do not want to say much about Kajol as enough has been said and done even before the book is out. I want to remember the history of friendship of 25 years that we have shared; sometimes, chapters end, books end so as relationships."
The book talks about various phases of Karan Johar's life including his first meeting with Shahrukh Khan to his passion for Hindi films and his unrequited love of life; all has been encapsulated in 216 pages.