- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
- Awkward Much? Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas & Gauri-Shahrukh Khan Party Under One Roof At Ambani's Bash
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Gauri Is Extremely Proud Of Her Husband Shahrukh Khan! Here's Why
- Priyanka Chopra LOSING Big Bollywood Films
- PIC TALK: Here's How Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif & Disha Patani Spent Last Day Of 2017
- CUTE! Inside Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan & Gauri From AbRam-Aaradhya's Annual Day!
- LOOK AT THEM! When Shahrukh Khan's ANGER Was Caught On Camera And Gauri LAUGHED Out Loud [Picture]
Ace film-maker, who also happens to be the best friend of Shahrukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, interviews her for an HT Brunch exclusive story and we came across an unknown and lovely side of Gauri Khan!
Gauri, who has already carved a niche for herself in the world of interior designing, tells Karan that she doesn't want to be recognized as the Superstar's wife anymore and want to lead a life as a normal successful woman!
Is She Getting Work Because She’s SRK’s Wife?
When asked about the same, gauri said, "I'm sure I will reach a position in my life where people will understand it's not about being Mrs Shahrukh Khan, but about the work I do. It may take a few years but I'm ready to wait. I want people to know we mean business."
(Picture Courtesy: Ace Group Coffee Table Book)
Gauri Doesn't Like The Term ‘Superstar’s Wife’
"The term ‘Superstar's wife' just drives me nuts. It sounds very strange to me. If only people can treat me as a normal human being, take me as a woman of today instead of tagging me as a star wife," says Gauri Khan, while interacting with Karan for HT brunch.
She further adds, "I'm not pitching myself with anybody and nor am I overly ambitious. All I need is to wake up in the morning, go to the gym, feel healthy, get to work, be creative, come back home to the kids."
‘Gauri Wants To Do Very Good Work’
"I want to do very good work. I may not become a world-renowned designer as I haven't started in my 20s. But it's never too late to do anything in life and when I design a space, I want it to be the best home or office they've seen."
‘I Feel Like A Complete Woman Today’
"When people walk into my new store, they have to say it's the best store they've seen. Whatever I touch has to turn to gold or look good. I have a goal, something to look forward to. It's fulfilling and I feel like a complete woman today."
KJo’s Reveals Gauri’s Caring Side
Karan Johar says, "Every time my mother's been in and out of the hospital with major back and spinal injuries, whether it was the morning, afternoon or evening, Gauri was there. I would ask her, "Why are you still here...go home!" and she would say, "What am I doing? I just want to be here." That quiet strength is what defines her."
KJo On Gauri
Karan says, "To me, she's a solid friend. She has been there for me whenever I've been in an emotional crisis. I have always had sibling love for her and I feel she's family in many ways. Her most enduring and endearing quality is that she is free of drama. She has a great tendency to do everything, not letting people realise that she's doing so much."
KJo On How Seamlessly She Has Raised Her Kids
"When she did up her entire house, I didn't even know it was happening. Raising her kids has happened seamlessly. Her decision to educate Aryan and Suhana out of the country, that decision, the paperwork, everything, happened without any fuss. She deals with salacious rumours about Shah Rukh in the same way, with her innate strength," added Karan.
While interacting with Karan for Ht Brunch, Gauri also revealed that if her hubby SRK wasn't an actor, he would probably have liked to become an architect or interior designer.
She told, "He's (SRK) totally into buying property, building and decorating... very passionate about it. I have no doubt that if he was given any space, especially an office, he would make the swankiest one ever, much better than I ever could! Unfortunately, he doesn't have the time to do this, but he does have the vision."