- HOT NOW! Govinda Reacts To His Name Deleted From Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2 Song 'Tan Tana Tan'
- OH MY GOD! Katrina Kaif To Romance Govinda In Her Next Film? Read Inside Details!
- Govinda Thanks Rishi Kapoor For BLASTING Anurag Basu; Says THIS About Ranbir Kapoor & Salman Khan!
- At Least Anurag Opened His Mouth! Govinda Is Not Happy; Here's The Reason Why He Left Jagga Jasoos
- Mollywood Retake: What If Salman Khan-Govinda Starrer Partner Is Remade In Malayalam?
- IS THAT REALLY HIM? Here's A Sneak-Peek Of Govinda From Ranbir Kapoor- Katrina Kaif's Jagga Jasoos!
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
Govinda and Salman Khan's friendship may have gone through a lot of ups and downs but now the actors are back on good terms. In a recent interview with Filmfare, Chi Chi spoke about the secret of his friendship with the superstar.
The actor said, "We appreciate each other as human beings. We have seen life closely and have been through tough times. If you have someone like this in your life... sab takleef nikal jaati hai."
When quizzed about teaming up with Salman in the near future, Govinda said, "I don't want to disturb his success because of my own reasons. The day Salman will get a good subject he will come to me. Or the day I will get a good subject for my home production, I'll go to him."
Meanwhile Govinda wants 'Aa Gaya Hero' to be known as his comeback film. He was quoted saying to Hindustan Times, "I was not the hero in the film (Kill Dil). I was playing a character in it. I wasn't a hero in Partner either. It was a Salman Khan starrer film. With this film, I am returning as a hero. The kind of role I am known for and I am sure none will be disappointed because of it."
The actor wants to be known for the same kind of films that he was famous for. He said, " I know a lot of people criticised my dressing sense, or my dance style and say, 'Arre yeh kya rang birange se, ajeeb se dance style se kaam karta rehta hai.' But what they don't know is the fact that not everyone agrees with their opinion. There were, and there still are people, who like what I did and it's because of them that those films worked."
He further added, "Today there are a few production houses who want to convey the message that the art of filmmaking has changed, and that people won't accept the kind of films that worked before. Yeh zid ka cinema chal raha hai. Just because some people have money now, they can't change the way audiences see and observe cinema."
Finally, Govinda is quite clear that he doesn't want to deliver any message through his films, and only wants to focus on entertaining the masses.
He concluded, "I don't want people to go into a deep thinking mode after watching my film. I want them to keep their brains at home, watch a Govinda film and get entertained. I don't want to have any agendas associated with my film, nor do I want to send any message via my films."