- Shahrukh Khan’s Comment On Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s Verdict Chopped Off From TED Talks: Nayi Soch?
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Verdict: Kiku Takes Twinkle Khanna's Advice; TV Actors React To MSG's Sentence
- 400 Men Cut Off Their Testicles After Ram Rahim Singh Persuaded Them To Get 'Closer To God'!
- Read The Anonymous 2002 Letter That Brought Ram Rahim Singh To Justice!
- MSG Celebrates His 50th Birthday & Independence Day In Grand Style With A Crowd Of 35,000 People!
- Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab: Second Poster Launch Of Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s Latest Film!
Self-styled 'Baba Of Bling' Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for the rape of 2 women followers in 2002, and the 50-year-old Dera Sacha Sauda leader was reportedly in tears after the Judge announced the verdict.
Reports claim that Ram Rahim Singh was not co-operating with the officials and he tightly held his chair and didn't allow the personnel to take him to prison. The self-styled Godman also sat on the floor during the melee and the cops had to drag him away from the courtroom. The entire episode was that of a high-voltage drama.
When MSG realised that things are not going his way, he complained about uneasiness and asked for medical help at the courtroom, "I need urgent medical help and the state will be responsible if anything happens to me." A lady doctor named Deepa was authorised to conduct another round of medical check-up on the Dera Sacha Sauda Chief.
Apart from 10 years in prison, he's been slapped with a fine of 65,000 Rupees.