TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The Bond Girl Halle Berry is in Mumbai and posted a picture on her Instagram handle with the caption "Caught a sunrise in Mumbai today," showcasing the sunrise overlooking a few slums. We wonder what's Halle Berry doing in Mumbai anyway?
Did she get an offer in Bollywood or is she here as a tourist or did she get a diplomatic visa? We'll have to wait and watch for that, folks! Also, Halle Berry knows a lot about Indian culture. Go through the slides to see what she has to say about India.
"I want to take a step towards learning more about one of the oldest cultures in the world," said Halle.
"Most of the main characters are the reincarnations of the same soul through the six stories shown in the movie."
She Loves Mythology
"It almost resembles the Indian mythology so much; where there was Lord Rama, who came as the seventh avatar of Lord Vishnu and then there were many others."
"Very few people have explored such themes in Hollywood."
Halle Berry is fascinated by India's culture and its vibrant colours.
Also, during the promotions of her Hollywood film Cloud Atlas, she compared it with Indian Mythology as well.
Knows A Lot
So, Halle Berry knows a lot about Indian culture and traditions already.
Maybe she's in the city to experience India's rich culture, heritage and traditions.
Sunrise In Mumbai
"Caught a sunrise in Mumbai today," captioned Halle Berry on Instagram.
Halle Berry walks the streets of Mumbai and captioned the image, "Take time to get lost today."