TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The Bond Girl Halle Berry is in Mumbai and posted a picture on her Instagram handle with the caption "Caught a sunrise in Mumbai today," showcasing the sunrise overlooking a few slums. We wonder what's Halle Berry doing in Mumbai anyway?
Did she get an offer in Bollywood or is she here as a tourist or did she get a diplomatic visa? We'll have to wait and watch for that, folks! Also, Halle Berry knows a lot about Indian culture. Go through the slides to see what she has to say about India.
"I want to take a step towards learning more about one of the oldest cultures in the world," said Halle.
"Most of the main characters are the reincarnations of the same soul through the six stories shown in the movie."
She Loves Mythology
"It almost resembles the Indian mythology so much; where there was Lord Rama, who came as the seventh avatar of Lord Vishnu and then there were many others."
"Very few people have explored such themes in Hollywood."
Halle Berry is fascinated by India's culture and its vibrant colours.
Also, during the promotions of her Hollywood film Cloud Atlas, she compared it with Indian Mythology as well.
Knows A Lot
So, Halle Berry knows a lot about Indian culture and traditions already.
Maybe she's in the city to experience India's rich culture, heritage and traditions.
Sunrise In Mumbai
"Caught a sunrise in Mumbai today," captioned Halle Berry on Instagram.
Halle Berry walks the streets of Mumbai and captioned the image, "Take time to get lost today."