- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- Amul Makes An Interesting Concept out Of Kangana Ranaut’s Controversies! View Here
There was speculation that Hansal Mehta had left microblogging site Twitter after receiving mixed reviews to his latest directorial venture "Simran", but the filmmaker has clarified that he is still active on his account.
Starring Kangana Ranaut in the titular role, the movie released on September 15, might have not created wonders at the box office, but Mehta said he is "proud" of the project.
"Since so many people are speculating about me deleting my Twitter account here I am.
"Thankful for both the love and criticism coming our way. #Simran is an unconventional film about an unusual character. I'm very proud of it," he wrote.
The promotion spree of "Simran" was full of Kangana's explosive statements on her personal life and the film industry. She targeted Bollywood biggies like Hrithik Roshan and Karan Johar in her interviews ahead of the film's release.