- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Imtiaz Ali Keen To Cast Varun Dhawan In His Next After His Film With Shahid Kapoor Fails To Happen?
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Actress Nushrat Bharucha Wants To Work With These Directors!
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Director's Cut! Here's What Film-makers Have To Say About Working With Deepika Padukone
Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali says some visual changes were made in his forthcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal, but there were no audio cuts, and that the team is happy with the U/A certificate given by the censor board.
In the movie's mini trail, the film's lead actor Shahrukh Khan used the word 'intercourse'. After its release, the Central Board of Film Certification chief, Pahlaj Nihalani, objected to the word.
During the film's trailer launch recently, which was also attended by actress Anushka Sharma and virtually joined by superstar Shahrukh Khan from Los Angeles, Imtiaz told the media, "We are happy with the U/A certificate and no, there was no deletion of any words from the CBFC."
The famous filmmaker added, "There were some visual changes, but there were no audio cuts. And we are happy with it."
On a related note, Jab Harry Met Sejal will be releasing on August 4.