TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Actor Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is a "private person", says he doesnt go to his father and actor-filmmaker Anil Kapoor for relationship advice.
Harshvardhan spoke about being an introvert, who enjoys his own company, in an interview for GQ India's June 2017 issue, read a statement.
"No, that's too personal. I'm very private (in these matters)," Harshvardhan said when asked if he seeks relationship advice from his father.
Harshvardhan, who forayed into Bollywood with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's "Mirzya" last year, says he is very comfortable around women - thanks to the company of his mother and sisters Sonam and Rhea.
"In general, I'm very comfortable around women because of the amount of time I've spent with my mother and two sisters. I'm a laid-back guy - I don't ask too many questions and I'm not overbearing," he said.
On the work front, Harshvardhan is busy with his next "Bhavesh Joshi".