- Harshvardhan Kapoor On Abhinav Bindra Biopic: When Portraying Someone's Life, There Is More At Stake
- Harshvardhan Kapoor On His Back To Back Flops: Both Were Real And Original Pieces Of Work
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Review: Vikramaditya Motwane Fails To Do 'Insaaf' To A Fascinating Concept!
- Veere Di Wedding Vs Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Box Office Prediction
- TRIVIA: Team Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Researched For 2 Years For Designing The Film's Look!
Actor Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is a "private person", says he doesnt go to his father and actor-filmmaker Anil Kapoor for relationship advice.
Harshvardhan spoke about being an introvert, who enjoys his own company, in an interview for GQ India's June 2017 issue, read a statement.
"No, that's too personal. I'm very private (in these matters)," Harshvardhan said when asked if he seeks relationship advice from his father.
Harshvardhan, who forayed into Bollywood with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's "Mirzya" last year, says he is very comfortable around women - thanks to the company of his mother and sisters Sonam and Rhea.
"In general, I'm very comfortable around women because of the amount of time I've spent with my mother and two sisters. I'm a laid-back guy - I don't ask too many questions and I'm not overbearing," he said.
On the work front, Harshvardhan is busy with his next "Bhavesh Joshi".