TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
She's clearly on a career high this year with roles in Aur Devdas, Padmavati, Mani Ratnam's film Kaatru Veliyidai and in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film Bhoomi. Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she finds it gratifying to play such myriad roles as she has done it "step by step on my own".
"I feel very lucky to be part of all these projects... More so, because I have done it step by step on my own without any backing or support in the film industry," Aditi told IANS.
"It's been tough but I have also been very blessed. When you're working with people like this, you can never have complains. I never have complaints, I always look at the positive side. And I know I have such a strong belief in my work and dreams, that things just happen... I want to do better work, without support and backing," she added.
The actress, who has featured in Bollywood films like Yeh Saali Zindagi, Khoobsurat and Fitoor, also says she is willing to go to any extent to look her character when a film requires.
"I think that as an actor, you have to become the character. And whatever the character demands, you must do. When you wear a particular kind of make-up -- whether it's prosthetics or little changes in make-up -- maybe on your, in the way you do your eyebrows, or line your eyes... It makes a huge difference and makes you look like a different person," she said.
"You're used to a certain kind of look which is routine. But the moment you change that, you feel different. I think it's really important to put that extra effort to create a new look for a character. It also stays with people. As an avid movie watcher, I know what a difference it can make, and I can go to any extent to do that," she added.