- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma: It Is Hurtful To Read Things Which Are Not True, Need Some Me Time To Recuperate
- Neha Pendse On Kapil Sharma’s New Show: No One Has Any Idea Of What’s Happening!
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
Farah Khan is generally known to keep her cool on her social media. But recently, something went wrong that left the choreographer-director fuming.
Unaware about what exactly transpired? Scroll down to read more...
An Angry Farah
She took to Twitter and slammed each and every person out there who don't think the need of giving her a call and just send a WhatsApp message, which she refers to a ‘Janta Invite', for attending a premier, preview or party.
"Dear Mannerless people, if you want me to attend your premiere/preview/party DON'T send me a "Janta invite" on WhatsApp! You are not doing me a favor! The least you can do is make a personal call. If you can't find the time for it what makes you think I have time to get ready and come for you."
People Assumed It Was Kapil Sharma
While Farah had refrained from taking any names, Twitteratti began the guessing game and many felt that the tweet was aimed at Kapil Sharma whose film Firangi was slated to release that week.
When Farah Was Asked About It
She told Spotboye, "It was not just Kapil Sharma. There were two to three other events happening on the same day. I was referring to all of them."
While the entire internet went crazy over this issue, Kapil recently opened up, "In whatever way, I thought correct I had invited all my friends from the film industry (sic). We had a show on Thursday.In whatever way I thought correct I had invited all my friends from the film industry. It was mostly attended by cast crew and our friends and family."
Did He Take A Jibe At Farah Khan?
He further added, "I hope my big powerful friends in the film industry will see the film later."
Concreting Kapil's statement, 'Firangi' director Rajeev Dhingra defended Kapil and said, "I don't understand this negativity surrounding Kapil. Why is he being treated like this? Could it be he has offended important people by just being who he is? Even the reviews for Firangi are pretty harsh.I don't think we deserve such condemnation."