TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Actress Manisha Koirala has in the past worked with Bollywood's three superstar Khans in films like Dil Se.., Khamoshi: The Musical and Mann. She says she enjoyed working with them.
Manisha featured in Khamoshi - The Musical with Salman, in Mann with Aamir and in Dil Se.. with Shahrukh.
"All the three Khans are great actors. All three are superstars... I loved and enjoyed working with them. They are good people," Manisha told reporters here.
The 46-year-old actress is all set for her comeback film Dear Maya, releasing on Friday. She will be seen in a de-glam look for the role of a middle-aged lady looking for love.
Asked about the de-glam look sported by actresses who are making their comeback, Manisha said, "You (people) will decide what is a trend. I didn't do this because of a trend. I did this because the script was brilliant."