TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Saint Dr. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan's latest flick, Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab has entered it's another weekend. This brilliant screenplay packed up with an adept performance by the cast is running successfully with jam packed theatres. The 130-minute riveting story will give you a strong feeling of what generally happened that night, when our Indian army took the brave decision to carry out surgical strikes in late September. Saint Dr. MSG proves it again that he is the best, and even his daughter director Honeypreet Insan completely do justice to her role.
The most amazing Father-Daughter Duo directorial Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab has enjoyed an excellent run in the opening week and is still heading strongly on box office despite new releases. With an inevitable positive response, the movie is witnessing good occupancy in theaters and is successfully dominating all new Hindi offerings of this week. Now since the movie is running in the second weekend, it's pretty evident from its collections that, HKNKJ is still the first choice of audience. On its 2nd Saturday, it recorded the gross collection of Rs. 13.03 crores. All in all with this 9 days, total collection of the movie has grossed 127.46 crores on domestic box office.
Below are the day to day box office collection for Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab:
Day 1- Friday - 15.1Crores
Day 2 - Saturday - 15.25 Crores
Day 3 - Sunday 19.85 Crores
Day 4 - Monday - 12.9 Crores
Day 5 - Tuesday - 14.96 Crores
Day 6 - Wednesday - 11.97 Crores
Day 7 - Thursday - 13.00 Crores
Day 8 - Friday - 10.40 Crores
Day 9 - Saturday - 13.03 Crores
Total - 127.46 Crores