- DISTURBING! How Ram Rahim SILENCED Daughter Honeypreet's Husband Who EXPOSED Their Sexual Relations!
- SHOCKER! I Had CAUGHT Ram Rahim Singh Having SEX With Daughter Honeypreet, Claims Son-in-law Vishwas
- Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab Stands Strong In Week 2! Grosses 177.45 Crores
- Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab Remains Steady On 8th Day, Grosses 113.43 Crores!
- MSG: The Warrior Lionheart Screened At EFM, Berlin Film Festival 2017!
- Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab (Day 6) Box Office Collection!
Saint Dr. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan's latest flick, Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab has entered it's another weekend. This brilliant screenplay packed up with an adept performance by the cast is running successfully with jam packed theatres. The 130-minute riveting story will give you a strong feeling of what generally happened that night, when our Indian army took the brave decision to carry out surgical strikes in late September. Saint Dr. MSG proves it again that he is the best, and even his daughter director Honeypreet Insan completely do justice to her role.
The most amazing Father-Daughter Duo directorial Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab has enjoyed an excellent run in the opening week and is still heading strongly on box office despite new releases. With an inevitable positive response, the movie is witnessing good occupancy in theaters and is successfully dominating all new Hindi offerings of this week. Now since the movie is running in the second weekend, it's pretty evident from its collections that, HKNKJ is still the first choice of audience. On its 2nd Saturday, it recorded the gross collection of Rs. 13.03 crores. All in all with this 9 days, total collection of the movie has grossed 127.46 crores on domestic box office.
Below are the day to day box office collection for Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab:
Day 1- Friday - 15.1Crores
Day 2 - Saturday - 15.25 Crores
Day 3 - Sunday 19.85 Crores
Day 4 - Monday - 12.9 Crores
Day 5 - Tuesday - 14.96 Crores
Day 6 - Wednesday - 11.97 Crores
Day 7 - Thursday - 13.00 Crores
Day 8 - Friday - 10.40 Crores
Day 9 - Saturday - 13.03 Crores
Total - 127.46 Crores