TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Undoubtedly, the latest instalment of MSG series, Hind Ka NaPak Ko Jawab has taken the box office by storm. Considering the fact that the film has been an out and out commercial drama which is a good family watch too, the film is performing extremely well in multiplexes and single screens both.
This sequel of MSG The Warrior Lionheart has gathered an unexpected momentum and one can see this through an immense craze among MSG fans, celebrating as they queue up in hordes. Even on the collections front, HKNKJ have been witnessing an amazing footfall and it's quite noteworthy from the fact that the film had cross the 50 crore mark in first 3 days itself, which shows it's inevitable success in the country.
The Saint Dr. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan starrer started off on a brilliant note on February 10th of this month, further proving to be steady on weekdays too. Saint MSG's latest release is simply unstoppable at the box office front setting new benchmarks with each passing day. Being based on the recent surgical strikes operation, HKNKJ collection have been rock steady on Wednesday too. It has been on an unforgettable trip since the day of its release and has sensationally outpaced other releases on its 6th day, thus grossing a total of 90.03 crores domestically.
Below are the day to day box office collections for HKNKJ:
Friday - Day 1 - 15.10 Crores
Saturday - Day 2 - 15.25 Crores
Sunday - Day 3 - 19.85 Crores
Monday - Day 4 - 12.9 Crores
Tuesday - Day 5 - 14.96 Crores
Wednesday - Day 6 - 11.97 Crores
Total - 90.03 Crores