TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
The voluptuous Evelyn Sharma has been posting quite a few superhot pictures on her social media handle lately, and her followers are absolutely loving every bit of it. The actress has posted a cool image by the pool and one can't stop looking at the sheer beauty of it!
Don't believe us? Check it out yourself!
Evelyn Sharma is one beautiful woman and none can stop looking at her pictures as it reflects sheer beauty!
By The Pool
If there's any one picture by the pool which can be labelled as fantastic! Then it surely has to be this one, hands down!
See You In 'The Ring'!
Evelyn Sharma would next be seen in Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film 'The Ring'. The movie also stars SRK & Anushka Sharma.
Valentine's Day Wishes
The gorgeous Evelyn Sharma thanked all her fans on her social media handle for supporting her through thick and thin.
Stop & Stare!
If this picture of Evelyn Sharma by the pool won't make you to stop & stare, we wonder what else will!
Also, on the occasion of Valentine's Day, the sizzling Evelyn Sharma thanks her fans for supporting her and being with her always. She captioned her V-day picture as, "I BELIEVE IN LOVE. Happy Valentine's Day my friends. You all are beautiful and so so loved! Thank you for always being by my side! You mean the world to me."
On the work front, Evelyn Sharma is currently shooting for Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film 'The Ring' which also stars Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles. The shoot is being held across Europe and will be shot in Punjab as well. The film is slated to hit the theatres in the second half of 2017.