TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
As Om Shanti Om completes its ten years, Farah Khan reveals to an entertainment portal, how she got celebs like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and others to do cameo in the film.
While speaking to Pinkvilla, Farah recalled, "We had too many cameos in the movie. You know actually, half the film industry is in this, not only half, I think 3/4th is in the movie."
"Either, they are in the song or doing a cameo like Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan. It was lovely to make a movie about the film industry and have the film industry in it."
"I think that was the last of the films where we were like a big happy family and also let me tell you that they did not have managers or PRs then to make our lives difficult."
"I would just make one call and meet them and they would come on board. Of course, Shah Rukh Khan also had tremendous goodwill, but I think it will be really difficult for someone to do it today. Then I just met people and they sweetly agreed."
"Salman toh I did not have to meet, he was like 'tu mereko time bol main aa jaounga'," added Farah.
Isn't this such a sweet revelation by Farah Khan?