- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan Trolled In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju 'Munna Bhai' Memes! Really Hilarious
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Shahrukh Khan, Gauri, Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Holiday In Barcelona! View Pictures
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Shahrukh Khan is a doting father indeed. Despite his busy schedule, he tries to balance his professional and personal life. The superstar makes sure he spends enough time with his kids.
Recently, the actor revealed his idea of a perfect day with his three children Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam.
With Suhana I Watch Some Chick Flick
Shahrukh told Indian Express, "On a relaxed day, just spending time with kids. If I am sitting with the girl, then watching Pretty Little Liars or some chick flick.''
With AbRam Doraemon & With Aryan Some Darker Stuff
''If I am sitting with the son then watching Doraemon and if I am sitting with the elder son, then watching something deeper and darker from Korea, which I don't understand but my son does.''
A Perfect Day
''So watching pictures with them, having potato chips and colas, being in shorts and completely untidy in bed. I think that's kind of a perfect day," he said.
SRK On Playing Samundar Se Kabaddi
SRK Dr Jehangir Khan in Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi. Three moments from the film - Samundar Se Kabaddi, Creaking Chairs and Repair & Recycle - were the highlight of the film. When the daily asked which one would he impart to his kids, his response was Samundar Se Kabaddi.
If You Love Someone You Must Tell Them
''Not creaking chairs for sure. If you love someone, you must tell them and not keep it to yourself. I like the concept of Samundar Se Kabaddi. It's not a winning flight rather it would discontinue without any end.''
You Enjoy The Game
''But just being able to enjoy a sense of competition, in any aspect, be it in sports or real life is special. You are trying to hold onto something knowing well enough that it couldn't be held on to. But you don't give up. You enjoy the game.''
A Concept I Believe In
"It's a concept I believe in; that you play to win but more than that it's important that you enjoy the game. Because both losing and winning are going to happen in games and in life.''
Shahrukh Khan added, ''And you have to accept that. It's about just enjoying the game of life so Samundar Se Kabaddi stands for all of that.''