- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Don't Miss: Shahrukh's Selfie With Aryan & Suhana In Beverly Hills
Shahrukh Khan is a doting father indeed. Despite his busy schedule, he tries to balance his professional and personal life. The superstar makes sure he spends enough time with his kids.
Recently, the actor revealed his idea of a perfect day with his three children Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam.
With Suhana I Watch Some Chick Flick
Shahrukh told Indian Express, "On a relaxed day, just spending time with kids. If I am sitting with the girl, then watching Pretty Little Liars or some chick flick.''
With AbRam Doraemon & With Aryan Some Darker Stuff
''If I am sitting with the son then watching Doraemon and if I am sitting with the elder son, then watching something deeper and darker from Korea, which I don't understand but my son does.''
A Perfect Day
''So watching pictures with them, having potato chips and colas, being in shorts and completely untidy in bed. I think that's kind of a perfect day," he said.
SRK On Playing Samundar Se Kabaddi
SRK Dr Jehangir Khan in Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi. Three moments from the film - Samundar Se Kabaddi, Creaking Chairs and Repair & Recycle - were the highlight of the film. When the daily asked which one would he impart to his kids, his response was Samundar Se Kabaddi.
If You Love Someone You Must Tell Them
''Not creaking chairs for sure. If you love someone, you must tell them and not keep it to yourself. I like the concept of Samundar Se Kabaddi. It's not a winning flight rather it would discontinue without any end.''
You Enjoy The Game
''But just being able to enjoy a sense of competition, in any aspect, be it in sports or real life is special. You are trying to hold onto something knowing well enough that it couldn't be held on to. But you don't give up. You enjoy the game.''
A Concept I Believe In
"It's a concept I believe in; that you play to win but more than that it's important that you enjoy the game. Because both losing and winning are going to happen in games and in life.''
Shahrukh Khan added, ''And you have to accept that. It's about just enjoying the game of life so Samundar Se Kabaddi stands for all of that.''