- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
Deepika Padukone is one of the most talented actresses in the country who has time and again proved her acting mettle with some power-packed performances and is considered a style icon. And guess who is one of her biggest admirers? None other than the diva Rekha.
At the recently held Filmfare Style and Glamour Awards, the actress bagged the Most Glamorous Star award (female) and the award was presented by Rekha whose flattering words left Deepika blushing.
Rekha introduced Deepika with some soulful shayari and welcomed her with joined hands saying, "Ladies and gentleman please put your hands together to the one who is reigning supreme, I have nothing to say this before I take her name".
Of course, Deepika was immensly overwhelmed by Rekha's gesture as she hugged the ace actress the moment she made an entry on the stage.
Check out the video here...
Meanwhile, Deepika looked stunning in a red hot Gauri & Nainika outfit at the do. On the word front, she has Padmavati up next for release and will soon kickstart the shooting for a film opposite Irrfan Khan.