- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
The year 2016 was very painful for Hrithik Roshan as he was still suffering from the after effects of the end to his marriage with Sussanne Khan, and then the Kangana Ranaut controversy broke out and dominated the news cycle. Also, his film Mohenjo Daro flopped at the box office. All this was too much to take and Hrithik had vowed that he'd soon make time to do something to rejuvenate and feel better.
It looks like the time has finally arrived and it is reported that Hrithik Roshan has headed off to Germany all by himself to attend a health retreat which focuses on meditation, lifestyle changes and a unique diet which detoxes all the negative things from your body.
Also Read: Priyanka Chopra Talks About 'Showing Off Her Bra'!
A source close to the actor was quoted as saying, "The last few years have been really stressful for Duggu. The painful end of his marriage, the Kangana Ranaut controversy and the failure of Mohenjo Daro. Throughout those trying times, Hrithik remained a pillar of strength to his parents and two sons. He never let anyone know how much he was suffering."
The source further revealed, "Someone told him about this health spa in Germany which focuses on nutrition and fasting. Hrithik is visiting this health spa entirely on his own, unaccompanied by any member of his family or staff. He is expected to return in the first week of March."