- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
- When The Doctors Told Hrithik Roshan To Forget About Becoming An Actor Because Of A Genetic Disorder
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Hrithik Roshan Faces Legal Suit By A Chennai-based Stockist
- Hrithik Is One Of The Most Dignified People: Disha Patani On Reports Claiming He Flirted With Her
- Hrithik Roshan Flirting With Disha Patani Is A Lie! Here's The Truth
- Here's How Vaani Kapoor Is Celebrating Her 30th Birthday!
We all know that after the release of Kaabil, Hrithik Roshan has not signed any project yet. Hrithik was in talks with director Vikas Bahl for Super 30, but there is no clarity on whether he is still doing the film.
Recently, while speaking about the poor condition of Bollywood at the box office this year, Salman had complained that Superstars, who are capable of pulling the crowd to the theatres, are not doing enough films, hence the industry has been suffering revenue-wise.
What Does Hrithik Think About Salman’s Statement ?
While talking to DNA, when Hrithik was asked if he would like to increase the frequency of his films and he said, "Yes, of course. Anybody would. There's no reason for me to purposely do fewer films."
‘I Don’t Wanna Take Everything That Comes To Me’
"Why would I not want to do more films? That's not the motive. But the motive is to find great scripts where I can do something special. I don't want to take up everything that comes to me and then, not do proper justice to it."
Hrithik On The Poor Condition Of The BO Collection
"Yes, there's a huge crunch at the box office and I totally agree with what Salman has said. I'm trying to do that, but I am not finding amazing films. But I'm totally open to doing at least two films every year," asserts the Kaabil actor
Hrithik On Why He Hasn’t Signed A Film After Kaabil
Speaking about the same, Hrithik said, "There's a dearth of good stories. And we should hold ourselves responsible because we, as an industry, have not made writing aspirational. The writer is the one with whom everything starts and stops".
Thank You Hrithik For Speaking On This Issue
"Everything happens because of the script and everything depends on that man with the pen. Yet, we do not see their worth. We don't pay them enough, we don't hold them in high regard, and we don't respect them enough."
Hrithik Urges To Empower Writers
Hrithik says, "Even at awards functions, the writer's award should be just before the director and the producer's. That's the place we need to give them to create those celebrity writers. Where are they?"
Hrithik Wants To Encourage Writers
"That is one of the aspects I would like to change about our industry. We need to give our writers a lot more encouragement and push," concluded Hrithik.