- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
We all know that after the release of Kaabil, Hrithik Roshan has not signed any project yet. Hrithik was in talks with director Vikas Bahl for Super 30, but there is no clarity on whether he is still doing the film.
Recently, while speaking about the poor condition of Bollywood at the box office this year, Salman had complained that Superstars, who are capable of pulling the crowd to the theatres, are not doing enough films, hence the industry has been suffering revenue-wise.
What Does Hrithik Think About Salman’s Statement ?
While talking to DNA, when Hrithik was asked if he would like to increase the frequency of his films and he said, "Yes, of course. Anybody would. There's no reason for me to purposely do fewer films."
‘I Don’t Wanna Take Everything That Comes To Me’
"Why would I not want to do more films? That's not the motive. But the motive is to find great scripts where I can do something special. I don't want to take up everything that comes to me and then, not do proper justice to it."
Hrithik On The Poor Condition Of The BO Collection
"Yes, there's a huge crunch at the box office and I totally agree with what Salman has said. I'm trying to do that, but I am not finding amazing films. But I'm totally open to doing at least two films every year," asserts the Kaabil actor
Hrithik On Why He Hasn’t Signed A Film After Kaabil
Speaking about the same, Hrithik said, "There's a dearth of good stories. And we should hold ourselves responsible because we, as an industry, have not made writing aspirational. The writer is the one with whom everything starts and stops".
Thank You Hrithik For Speaking On This Issue
"Everything happens because of the script and everything depends on that man with the pen. Yet, we do not see their worth. We don't pay them enough, we don't hold them in high regard, and we don't respect them enough."
Hrithik Urges To Empower Writers
Hrithik says, "Even at awards functions, the writer's award should be just before the director and the producer's. That's the place we need to give them to create those celebrity writers. Where are they?"
Hrithik Wants To Encourage Writers
"That is one of the aspects I would like to change about our industry. We need to give our writers a lot more encouragement and push," concluded Hrithik.