- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
- When The Doctors Told Hrithik Roshan To Forget About Becoming An Actor Because Of A Genetic Disorder
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Hrithik Roshan Faces Legal Suit By A Chennai-based Stockist
- Hrithik Is One Of The Most Dignified People: Disha Patani On Reports Claiming He Flirted With Her
- Hrithik Roshan Flirting With Disha Patani Is A Lie! Here's The Truth
- Here's How Vaani Kapoor Is Celebrating Her 30th Birthday!
All Hrithik Roshan ever wanted was a decent group photo of himself along with his kids Hrehaan and Hridaan accompanied by his friend Vicky and his sons Vihaan and Yuvaan, but it looks like the little boys didn't want that to happen! The Greek God, Hrithik, posted a picture on his Instagram handle along with the boys and each person is standing anywhere he wants.
Hrithik Roshan captioned the uncanny group photo as, "The quest for the perfect pic demands many trials. My kids aren't amused. PS: Shoutout to Vicky and his amazing boys Vihaan and Yuvaan. #boysnightout #dadcanwestopclickingpicsnow #wearehungry."
The kids are standing where ever they please in the group photo.
Now, this picture is pretty good as everyone is standing height wise.
Hrithik Roshan and his kids are enjoying their cone ice cream.
Men In Black
These dudes are the 'Men in Black' of India! Aren't they?
Hrithik and his kids are seen having such a lovely time here!
The Kaabil actor keeps taking his sons for a holiday every now and then.
The amount of machoism in this picture is way too high!
Fit As A Fiddle
Hrithik is teaching his kids about fitness at a very young age.
They're all one sweet family! Aren't they, folks?
But First, Selfie!
No matter where he goes, it's always important to take a selfie!