- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
All Hrithik Roshan ever wanted was a decent group photo of himself along with his kids Hrehaan and Hridaan accompanied by his friend Vicky and his sons Vihaan and Yuvaan, but it looks like the little boys didn't want that to happen! The Greek God, Hrithik, posted a picture on his Instagram handle along with the boys and each person is standing anywhere he wants.
Hrithik Roshan captioned the uncanny group photo as, "The quest for the perfect pic demands many trials. My kids aren't amused. PS: Shoutout to Vicky and his amazing boys Vihaan and Yuvaan. #boysnightout #dadcanwestopclickingpicsnow #wearehungry."
The kids are standing where ever they please in the group photo.
Now, this picture is pretty good as everyone is standing height wise.
Hrithik Roshan and his kids are enjoying their cone ice cream.
Men In Black
These dudes are the 'Men in Black' of India! Aren't they?
Hrithik and his kids are seen having such a lovely time here!
The Kaabil actor keeps taking his sons for a holiday every now and then.
The amount of machoism in this picture is way too high!
Fit As A Fiddle
Hrithik is teaching his kids about fitness at a very young age.
They're all one sweet family! Aren't they, folks?
But First, Selfie!
No matter where he goes, it's always important to take a selfie!