- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
The Bangalore molestation case on new year's night is drawing the ire of people from all sections of the society and the outrage will continue until the law falls hard on the molesters. Hrithik Roshan has opened up about the issue and said that the incident is unfortunate and saddening. The Kaabil star said,
"I didn't see the news in real time. But yes it is sad and we all bear responsibility. We all must do something about that. I feel very strongly as a father, as a member of the society that if something like this is happening in an environment so close to me, then I definitely must be impacted. I must be affected and I must do something about it."
Celebs and people alike have lashed out at politicians for giving senseless statements questioning a girl's character and her choice of dresses which according to them, provoked the molesters. Also, the Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar lashed out at politicians for their statements by saying,
"What's more shameful is that people even justify after harassing a woman on the streets. Why did the girl wear short clothes? Why did she leave her house late in the night? Have some shame guys. A girl's skirt isn't short, it's your thought that's petty."