- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
While there are reports of the Raees-Kaabil clash at the box office creating tension between 'good friends' Hrithik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan, Rakesh Roshan had said in an interview that he would like to cast both the actors if he ever decides to make a two hero film like Karan Arjun.
The director-producer had said, " I am really close to his entire family. I remember shooting for Krazzy 4 (2008) in which Hrithik was supposed to do a special number. But he had to back out at the last moment due to a knee injury. When I discussed the problem with Shah Rukh Khan, He immediately agreed to do the song. Hrithik will also star in my movies. If ever I work on a two-hero film like Karan Arjun where both male actors have equal roles, I will approach Shah Rukh."
In a recent interview with a leading website, when Hrithik was asked about his thoughts on his father's quote on revisiting Karan Arjun, he said, "I would have to read the script."
When quizzed further if it is a Rakesh Roshan film it is a comfort zone for him, would that be a reason he would like to pick this, the 'Kaabil' actor further added, "No the comfort zone comes only when my dad and I both have liked the script. If he has liked something and I have not and I have liked something and he has not then there is no comfort there."
Well, we would love to see Hrithik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan doing a Karan Arjun 2! What are your thoughts on this?