- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
It's good news for Bollywood as Fox International Productions has shown interest to remake Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil into a Hollywood flick and the head of the productions gave a call to Hrithik while he was in New York last week. Also, Sanjay Gupta confirmed the news to Mid-Day by saying,
"It's true that Fox, through Tomas Jegeus (President, Fox International Productions) has approached Hrithik. Even though the developments are too premature to talk about at this moment, it is an honour for the team. What is also exciting is that Kaabil has been declared the best film of 2017 via an online poll. So, it's a double win for us."
Also, an insider opened up to the leading daily by saying, "Before he jetted off to New York, Hrithik was pleasantly surprised to get a call from Tomas, who wanted to buy the remake rights of Kaabil. They feel the film is a pure entertainer and has all the ingredients for a great Hollywood film. Hrithik will discuss the matter with his father when he is back."
Rakesh Roshan was extremely happy about the turn of events as well and said, "The screenplay was hard-hitting, and the drama, gripping. It would make for a wonderful Hollywood adaptation, given that it has all the necessary emotions. It struck gold at the box-office because it was about a visually-impaired lover seeking revenge."
So if ever Fox buys the rights to remake Kaabil into a Hollywood film, will Hrithik Roshan debut in it? Well, we hope he does as he played the role so perfectly! Even the audiences worldwide will end up falling in love with him, that's for sure.