- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Hrithik Roshan is all geared up for the release of his upcoming film Kaabil and his father Rakesh Roshan is proud of his son's achievements. Papa Roshan went down the memory lane of Hrithik's childhood days and said that things have changed drastically for the good. Rakesh Roshan revealed that he gave no special treatment to Hrithik as a child and raised him up like every other household does. He said,
"He was always closer to his mom. I was struggling to make my mark at the time, so I could not spend much time with my children. But I would make sure we went for holidays. I would join them just for about three or four days. Growing up may have been tough for them because I could not give them everything as I couldn't afford it. But I made sure I brought them up really nicely."
Also, Rakesh said that Hrithik has grown up in such a way that he trusts people too easily and ends up getting hurt in return. "Hrithik trusts people too easily. But that should be the case, right? You need to trust people to work with them or be friends with them. But at times, he ends up getting hurt, but that's also a big learning curve for him."
On the work front, Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer Kaabil is all set to hit the theatres on January 25, 2017. The film will clash with Shahrukh Khan and Mahira Khan starrer Raees at the box office. Both the movies have high expectations and fans are eagerly waiting for its release.