- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan is called as Mr. Perfectionist and Box Office King for a reason as people believe he gives his best to portray a character in his movies, and in return, ends up making a mammoth amount of money at the box office. So during the Dangal success party, when a journalist asked, 'How does it feel to be the box office king?', Aamir Khan responded in an unusual way which would make his wife Kiran Rao blush! He said,
"I am not a box office king. I am only Kiran's king." Now that's the sweetest thing a husband can say to his wife, isn't it?
The Dangal star further commented, "Till today I never signed a film on the basis of its capability to do business. I prefer to choose a film from my heart. All the films I've done till now are those which touched my heart."
"Taare Zameen Par, 3 Idiots, Rang De Basanti or Sarfarosh, when I did those films, I never thought they would do such a good business. If you take Dangal as an example, I played a role of an aged and heavy wrestler. There are no romantic songs or any typical formula to become a blockbuster. Therefore, we never predicted that the film would be such a big hit," said Aamir.