- Ayushmann Khurrana's Wife Tahira Kashyap Diagnosed With Stage 0 Breast Cancer!
- AndhaDhun Song 'Aap Se Milkar': Ayushmann Khurrana-Radhika Apte's Chemistry Looks Intriguing
- Andhadhun New Song: 'Naina Da Kya Kasoor' Proves That Love Is Blind!
- Andhadhun Director Sriram Raghvan: 'Thrillers Project Your Fears On Screen'
- Ayushmann's Shocking Revelations On The Casting Couch; A Gay Casting Director Wanted To See His C**k
- Happy Birthday Ayushmann Khurrana: The King Of 'Hatke' Roles!
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who played a sperm donor in his debut film Vicky Donor, wants to experiment more with roles.
During the trailer launch of his forthcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi on Wednesday, he was asked if he wants to change his image of a "good boy".
He responded by saying: "Yes, I am open to doing experimental roles. In this film Bareilly Ki Barfi, I am playing a small town boy who is very bullish by nature. In this film, I also dance madly in some scenes like what we do at our friends' weddings."
"And then I have also worked in Sriram Raghavan's upcoming film. That character is very different from all the roles that I have played in films so far... so yes, I think the image is changing."
Asked about refusing to act in the sequel to Happy Bhaag Jayegi, he said: "I was shooting with Sriram and, therefore, said no to that film. As an actor, we have certain limitation of dates and all... so, we cannot do everything at the same time. But that film is also interesting."
Also featuring Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon, Bareilly Ki Barfi is set to release on August 18.