TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who played a sperm donor in his debut film Vicky Donor, wants to experiment more with roles.
During the trailer launch of his forthcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi on Wednesday, he was asked if he wants to change his image of a "good boy".
He responded by saying: "Yes, I am open to doing experimental roles. In this film Bareilly Ki Barfi, I am playing a small town boy who is very bullish by nature. In this film, I also dance madly in some scenes like what we do at our friends' weddings."
"And then I have also worked in Sriram Raghavan's upcoming film. That character is very different from all the roles that I have played in films so far... so yes, I think the image is changing."
Asked about refusing to act in the sequel to Happy Bhaag Jayegi, he said: "I was shooting with Sriram and, therefore, said no to that film. As an actor, we have certain limitation of dates and all... so, we cannot do everything at the same time. But that film is also interesting."
Also featuring Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon, Bareilly Ki Barfi is set to release on August 18.